Reviews for Misconception
jaggedjacket chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Completely wonderful and adorable, not to mention in character! Very nicely done! Amazing work! Keep it up, job well done!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved this. So cute. Great work!
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I don't generally like these two together but this came out great! I loved the plot and their interactions together. Really believable. Great job!

LostsoulofRegret. _
naash chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
that was brilliant. the writing. the way you described the characters. it was perfect. thank you
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Haha I did not see that comingXD
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hahaha, oh man this is a killer.

Very funny work on this.
cocoberry chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
cute! although this sasuke is very talkative.
xKyrie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Such a cute fanfic! The way you characterized Sasuke was also very interesting, kudos! Nice! Haha. I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. I hope you write more SasuTen in the future! :)
Duklyon Rose chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is so cute!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Cuuute. :)

I liiiiiked it! D

I couldn't spot any grammatical errors so brownie points to you for that.

The concept was unusual to me as I don't really read about Tenten with any guy but Neji. :P :))
teamcan chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
It's my first time reading Sasuke and Tenten as a pair. I can't picture them together but I still liked your fanfic overall. This was nicely written and the ending was too cute. Great work! chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
that girl you know chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Never gave this pairing a try before, but did just for you. (: I like it, baby girl.
thenamebook chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
That was really awesome.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Nothing like a jealous Sasuke to make my day. I enjoyed that ending. Lovely done. :D