Reviews for Misconception
LadyScatty chapter 1 . 4/2
It was hilarious. I loved it. I can imagine Sasuke threatening Sora even though the poor boy is twelve just like I can imagine Sora persisting...I mean, if he resembles his father, then he's not the type to give up...Oh my, seems like Sasuke gained an eternal rival !
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 2/8
I love this! It’s ways cute. At first, I thought it was Tenten who’s been sending those gifts to herself haha
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
There's not enough Sasuke and Tenten fanfics. I couldn't picture them together until I read Sketches
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
I forgot about this fic but it’s still cute/funny years later
Nairil chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I prefer Tenten paired with Neji, but this one-shot won my heart anyway. :) Tenten sure has all under control. ;)
jaggedjacket chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Completely wonderful and adorable, not to mention in character! Very nicely done! Amazing work! Keep it up, job well done!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I loved this. So cute. Great work!
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I don't generally like these two together but this came out great! I loved the plot and their interactions together. Really believable. Great job!

LostsoulofRegret. _
naash chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
that was brilliant. the writing. the way you described the characters. it was perfect. thank you
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Haha I did not see that comingXD
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hahaha, oh man this is a killer.

Very funny work on this.
cocoberry chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
cute! although this sasuke is very talkative.
xKyrie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Such a cute fanfic! The way you characterized Sasuke was also very interesting, kudos! Nice! Haha. I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. I hope you write more SasuTen in the future! :)
Duklyon Rose chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is so cute!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Cuuute. :)

I liiiiiked it! D

I couldn't spot any grammatical errors so brownie points to you for that.

The concept was unusual to me as I don't really read about Tenten with any guy but Neji. :P :))