Reviews for Trick Me Once
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
While I'm completely disturbed and upset about InuYasha killing Kagome, this was really, really well done. I caught a few typo errors, but that's about it, so I can't even give constructive criticism here. I try to do both as that's how I like people to review me, praise with criticism, but I'm not picking apart any piece, I read for pleasure and you got me through it nearly crying! I guess the only complaint I have is that I don't think Inuyasha would go all 'passive' like that. I think he'd rage at her, himself, something. But it's still very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
YOU SCARE ME
Maranth chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
I hate you. I love your writing, but I hate you. *sniffle* I can't BELIEVE you could even THINK that story! *wail* AIIEE! NONONONONONONONONONONONO! ! NOT HAPPENING! NONONONONO! Now I'm gonna freak. Wait for it... wait for it... Oh wait. Already freaked. Okay then. I'm done. Sorry about that.
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
um I dont' know what I think. I can say it is very well written. And perhaps due to my over active immagination, tha action sequences were done well enough, I felt Inuyasha's hand go through my chest when that happened in you story. But as to what I think of the story . . . I don't know. It's very dark, darker than I like, but I like your writing method. I guess I was waiting the whole time to see how Inuyasha would come out on top, how he would recognize Kagome, the red line from the necklace being torn away, or th different look in her eyes, something would surely clue him in. But he wasn't clued in. So I don't know if I like it or not, and this confuses me. But good writing style.

~QueenTatooine
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Loved it. Glad that somebody can write Kikyou without getting out of character. Or saying what she does is because she still loves Inuyasha or something.
DrkMiko chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow, I liked that alot. Much talent, keep writing.
Leni chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I'm trying to force myself to say something other than 'whoa!' but it's so difficult. This story has left me speechless. So haunting, so dark so *believable*. I think that's what most scares me, that if Kikyo actually wanted it, this *could* work. Awesome work.
thy-stalker chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
it waz good...although i kinda don't like the part were he kills kagome...
blah chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
What, it was a one shot? I didn't know that until I read the author's notes at the end of the story. I thought all this time it was going to be a chapter fic. You should continue it, there are some things you haven't answered, as you have mentioned yourself in the author's notes at the end, and it's a really good story, and it didn't sound like it was complete, no offense. So you should write some more, this is a really good story. I like it very much, hope you continue it.
Chaotic Serenity chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Disturbing, to say the least, yet intricately detailed and well-narrated. There is a lovely use of description in this story, and I commend the author on the word use. I do question the character of Kikyo - is it within her nature to actually do something this viscious? Most of the unkindness she displays is aroused by interaction with Inuyasha or Naraku, so I hesitate to accept the violence and horror presented here. Despite my reservations, it is still a very well-written one-shot piece, and I thank the author for sharing.
Though I do hope to see more from them in the future. ;-)
-Chaotic Serenity
The Tragic Priestess Kikyo chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
~-~ I love it! Very very well written. I think a sequel might kinda dull the impact as you said. - You had me worried Kagome was going to win again. AAh I love it! - Finally a fic were Kagome gets it...*sighs blisfully*
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
All I have to say is...a sequel would do your story justice.
excellent job
Trillium chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Honestly, I think that a sequel would just dull the impact.

I have to agree. This story has one hell of impact as is, and to lessen it would be kinda sad. Excellent job, by the way. I mean, holy cow!
Mayflower6 chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
the only thing i can say is...creepy... its such a depressing story
Bekkablair chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Oh. My. God. This was possibly the creepiest thing I've ever read.

Please tell me that you won some kind of award for this! It is absolutely amazing! Please please please make a sequel!