Reviews for Last Laugh
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
Sequel?
TheImaginativeFox chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
This was so good! I even kind of liked the vague ending. It was cool how you wrote it all out, adding one thing after the other and watching everything come together in the end. You wrote it very well, and the reactions were great as well. I'd Kent now if you still write on here, but do you think you'll ever write a sequel for the aftermath? There are so many possibilities for what could happen, whether Batman wakes up or not. Nice work :)
xnightwing chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
YOU ARE EVIL! How could you write something so horribly amazing? You have made me burst into tears. I hate you, can you write more?
Novelty Night chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
This should be a sequel. Like the aftermath and stuff. Maybe write Batman finally woke up from his coma like maybe three-five years later and finds out D¡ck became Batman or Nightwing and is protecting Gotham. Bruce finds out that Dick isn't that bubbly hyper-active teenager anymore. Bruce has to deal with the new Gotham and its new hero while trying to deal with his broody ex-protege meanwhile D¡ck has to deal with the awakened Bruce and his never ending guilt. It's just a suggestion though you don't have to do it.
Forest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
That was like, the PERFECT summary btw I was like on the edge of my seat and I hadn't even read the story yet :)
AgentWhimsi chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
No no no... you have to make another chapter where Batman wakes up! All this did was depress me! Please, don't let it end here!
MadelynStilinski24 chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
This was really good... Seriously I loved it!
ShadowCatAlex chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Wow. That was a really depressing ending. It was very well done, though.
ARL15 chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Great story!
fanficfantasies chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
This. is. the. saddest. fic. I've. ever. read. Even though the ending is perfect for the story I had a shread of hope that it'd be something happier. The last pharagraph was the worst. And the sad part is that it's true. I will read the rest of your fics. Sayonara!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
I want batman to wake up :(
Lakeshine chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
no please have a sequel I want bats to be ok at least partially please
JakeFL chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Huh... kind of a cliffhanger ending, don't you think? Though I suppose we ALL know how it's gonna end. I mean, come on, Clark dies more than Bruce does!

Definitely an interesting read, though. You did well on it.
celestialstarynight chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
that was amazing, loved the end thought I'm sad its over. no seriously, the ending was truly perfect :)
fulloffandoms chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
You are a cruel person. I wanna know if he wakes up! I don't care if he dies, as long as I don't feel incomplete like this! DX