Reviews for So Far Away
Walker of Nothing chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hmm...so you don't want reviews? I'll keep reviewing whatever I can find with what limited time I have...awesome job keep up the good work

From the Impossible Dreamers
Dreamer
Confection of Bliss chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Aw~ I'm so super for the XeiriaXRoxas-ness! They're just so super sweet together! :D
XesmeKH chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Whoa… Your story kinda caught my attention. And will you pweas be more descriptive about the OC? I want to haves visual picture of her and Roxas. But all in all, IT IS MEOWSA! (a word scramble of awesome) PLS UPDATE! Thanks for being an awesome inspiration!
TifaRokkuhato chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nooo, don't delete your stories, I love them, i just never have a chance to review :(

this one was short and sweet, and sounds like an interesting story :D

can't wait for more!

~Tifa
DefyTheReality chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Personally, I like this story a lot; the plot is thought out well enough and the detail is there as well. While there were one or two teeny-tiny grammar errors, they were nothing that would severely bring down the quality of your story at all. That being said, there are some things I would like to point out.

First, in my opinion, OC stories have the potential to be really good (despite the popular belief that every OC is a Mary Sue). Your OC is definitely not a Mary Sue, which is great. You also didn't really describe your OC's physical appearance. It's okay if you were planning on doing that somewhere down the line. In fact, sometimes it's better to not describe their appearance at all so that the reader can imagine him/her in their own way. In the end, it's your call but if you DO end up describing her physical traits try not to be so forward about it, such as "oh her hair color is this and she's this and this and bla bla bla". Be gentle with it :p

This has more to do with the actual story. I was just wondering if Roxas and your OC were still in the Organization, since at first (in the dream sequence) you say she was wearing a hood but then when she wakes up she cries and becomes emotional (which is not a trait Nobodies have). If you have a plan to explain that later as a plot device that's fine, don't spoil it XD

Overall, nice start to what could be an excellent story. It was a little short but short and sweet is better than long and drawn out in my opinion. Anyway, I hope you continue this and don't give up writing! Hope I helped in some crazy way :]