Reviews for A Foxes Tale
Cresswellshipper chapter 16 . 8/17/2017
I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR THIS FIC! Foxface was my second favourite tribute (after Rue) and it's great to have a well-written fic about her- and with Everlark too!
I think Gale and Caru both make good points (although personally I side more with Caru).
Thank you so much for writing this!
ThunderSphinx chapter 16 . 5/1/2017
Grr. I hate Gale! I always have! Especially since Rue died in canon.

How on earth could he say that to poor Caru!? But then again he was all for murdering children and innocent people in canon.

CARU is RIGHT! Gale is a BULLY! And Grr damn you Gale, Caru isn't a murderer. If she is a murderer than what does that make Katniss? A serial killer?

Awww why have you not updated!? I FINALLY FIND a wonderful Foxface story and I find out it hasn't been updated in 4 AND A HALF YEARS!

Please update soon please!
ThunderSphinx chapter 15 . 5/1/2017
LMAO I totally underestimated you and Caru.

She's extremely smart HEHE! :)
ThunderSphinx chapter 14 . 5/1/2017
AWWWWW OHHHHHHH NO POOR CARU!

DAMN YOU EVIL SNOW!
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 5/1/2017
Aw I'm glad that Thresh didn't die alone. That was really sweet of Caru :)

And yes I love the name. :)

Hmm, without Cati going after Thresh I don't think there would have been a storm. Not a 3 day one at least.
ThunderSphinx chapter 11 . 5/1/2017
Aww poor Caru! Some friend she has. Poor girl :((
At least two she knows who her true friends are.

Aww, I wish she had a mother. :(
Or at least a sister but it's up to you :)

So she does ballet. Nice.
ThunderSphinx chapter 10 . 5/1/2017
Watching Hunger Games again on TBS. Lol it got me in the mood for some fanfiction. :)

Wow. Finnick is an asshole. Raping a 15 year-old girl. Although I guess she seemed to enjoy it, or at least take pride in it, it doesn't make it right. Will Caru get knocked up?

Please don't kill Caru's family!
ThunderSphinx chapter 9 . 5/1/2017
Your President Snow gave me shivers so I say that you succeeded pretty damn good in keeping him in character.

Aww poor Johanna and her family :(
Vikki chapter 16 . 2/9/2017
I love this story, it's such a shame you stopped updating!
zakudosukin chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
I read the 16 chapters and I really enjoyed you story. I think that this is a perfect What If ? scenario. I like your writing style and I think that you captured well the characters' personalities. The transformation of the alliance into a friendship is well handled and believable. A really good fanfiction.
beserkerbeast chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
odd story at first, but I really enjoy it.
Would love to see more
BB
sunkissedbubbletea chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
I love this story. Full stop.
Bloodbath Angel chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Fuck! Gale is officially dead to me! What a total asshole.
quietwhispers loudshouts chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
I really find this Chapter interesting.
InvisibleDemons chapter 16 . 12/18/2012
luved this chapter!XD i think u shud do one chapter per district