Reviews for Blood Debt: The 68th Hunger Games
Feistyflame chapter 9 . 1/13
Huh. I thought they mentioned District Six was transportation in the book, but whatever. I am really here to talk about your story so here it is. I love the alliances forming and the argument or whatever you want to call it between the boy from Twelve(I forgot his name already!) and Lilota(I think that's her name) that brought them both together.
Feistyflame chapter 8 . 1/13
First off, District Six is technology, and second, I think Jade's stylist is Cinna? I think. I'm probably wrong. Anyway, I like this chapter and how you mashed train rides and the parade into one. Nice job, and excited to read the next chapter! :D
Jan chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Back to reading again. Another interesting chapter. I like the hints at twists.
Luke chapter 29 . 8/14/2014
Why did finch have to die he was my favorite tribute
jan chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Hello Derick,
I am really enjoying your story! I am not a reader and so am having a little trouble keeping the characters straight. I do much better with movies and the visual. Looking forward to the next chapter of the starting of the games.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
horrible
Jan chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
I love the detail of your writing. It is easy to visualize with writing like, "I can see the sun creeping through the windows of the barn as I pick the pieces of hay out of my hair", really good!
jan chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Another good chapter! Enjoyed the twist too!
Jan chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Another great list to go to the games! Fun to see what they do!
Jan chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
I am enjoying the characters. Your depth in telling about them makes me feel like I know them. Looking forward to learning about the rest and what they have coming in the games.
DivineArrow chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
Amazing :) love the story so far and I really want proxy's plan to work out :P
Anime'sPrincess chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
This story is so emotionally hard-hitting and so fast paced.
I like how you are not afraid to kill off many tributes in a short space of times as that is how the games should be! Everything feels so gritty and unexpected and I just love your writing style.

Dale's death was an other very sad one especially because of Azeika's reaction and I like how because of his death, something snapped in her and she became a full rebel.

This was kind of the turning point chapter in the story and the last lines from Proxy were appropriate - 'Everything is about to change.'

I seriously have to commend you on the plot of this story, it goes along so well with the canon of the novels and now in my mind this story is also canon and this is how things were XD I believe that tributes like Proxy, Chace and Azeika were responsible for getting things going with the rebellion! haha I'm such a loser but truly everything makes sense and the plot of this story is so intricate.

I loved the scene in District 5 and when I first read this I truly did think something terrible was going to happen to Aly so the reality of it was so unexpected and a much better outcome.
Anime'sPrincess chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
Tawny and Kairen's death was handled just how it should have been and this chapter was one of the most poigant and very emotionally charged.

I do pity Chace, he is just doing what he thinks he has to do though I started not to like Acely much from here on out.
She was always quite bland to me. I do understand though, which makes her likable in a way- she was just thrown into this and wanted to survive.

Tawny and Kairen represented pure innocence and they were some of the most entertaining tributes in the story and the most heart warming.
Anime'sPrincess chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
I love Ashlyn and Lexeon's friendship. I adored them both, especially Lexeon. I feel they were two under-rated and ordinary tributes but they were still special in their own way.
It is really tragic, Ashlyn and Finch's feelings for each other and of all the romances in this story- Dale and Azeika and Proxy and Chace theirs was my favorite. It was so realistic and tragic... just unspoken feelings and something that could have been, torn away from them.

I also liked how Jade and Allan were just behind the scenes like 'What's up with them?' That was humorous XD
Anime'sPrincess chapter 16 . 2/6/2013
I liked what you did here with the whole focus on 'Convergence' and I love how Tawny and Kairen have figured out what is happening.
Aaralyn's escape was narrow and that section was very gripping.
I seriously love how you write and what you've done with this story.

I have to go now, I am very tired but I shall resume reviewing the chapters I have read soon enough.