Reviews for Found In Time
Aliceoflegend chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I'm a massive muse fan - and i just looked at the start of this chapter and fell in love. amazing work!
MadaleineWinchester chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
This story was absolutely great! I loved it. :-) I couldn't find any good Gwaine/OC Fanfictions, but when I found yours, I was so happy to have found it. Definitely would love a sequel, pretty please!
Dreamer558750 chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
Omg! Love this story so much
Jess chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
This story was well written in my opinion. I enjoyed reading it greatly :)
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Wicked! LMFAO
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Good work
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
If she was tanning then she's in nothing but a bikini or is she properly dressed?
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Poor woman. I'd probably be in shock holding my head between my knees
squidzilla chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
I don't care what anyone says - I frickin' love happy endings. So so so so much!

I think you did a great job with this story, as well as your other Merlin fic :) The small humorous moments were great; anything with Gwaine is always fantastic; and Lourdes is such a little shit! But I love her, as well as all the characters that you described. You stuck with the original show enough, but also delved into each one a little more. Woot woot!

I also think it's funny how similar Gwaine and Lancelot are in this story, compared to your other Merlin fic. You really hit the nail on the head, in my opinion.

Anyway, thanks for writing such a good story! Hopefully you'll be able to find time to update your others as well.
return home chapter 25 . 11/22/2013
plz do a sequel!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E! I LOVE HIM!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
"Who's your daddy? King Uther. why?"
Im laughing so hard right now :''''''D
Yes.It.Is chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Beautiful!
gingerduchirules chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
Okay so I know no ones probably commented on thi in a while but whoah! That was absolutely amazing and... I just... And Gwaine, I can't
You're brilliant! Gah let me love you!
Living4Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Amazing. Awesome. Spectacular.

I'm running out of adjectives.
Oh yeah, fantastic. And brilliant.

Did I miss any?