Reviews for Found In Time
Next Saturday night we're sending you Back To The Future! Quote from Doc Brown in 1955 timeline.
Merlin would help her? Yeah he would help her be kicked out of there or killed. He would never let his reputation be ruined for helping a mere common girl. In his mind he is far too busy playing with people's lives to waste time with women.
If she had lock picks or even a hair pin she could pick open the lock on the stockade as those locks would be very simple to bypass unlike today's locks. However even today's locks you can bypass the false pins if you know what your doing.

There actually are lock picking hobbyists that buy a lock and then try to open it without a key. You can find more about it on youtube for starters which is fun to watch then open their own locks and one of the common locks they practice on is those Master Pad Locks which I think are correctly called wafer locks
Aliceoflegend chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I'm a massive muse fan - and i just looked at the start of this chapter and fell in love. amazing work!
MadaleineWinchester chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
This story was absolutely great! I loved it. :-) I couldn't find any good Gwaine/OC Fanfictions, but when I found yours, I was so happy to have found it. Definitely would love a sequel, pretty please!
Dreamer558750 chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
Omg! Love this story so much
Jess chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
This story was well written in my opinion. I enjoyed reading it greatly :)
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Wicked! LMFAO
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Good work
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
If she was tanning then she's in nothing but a bikini or is she properly dressed?
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Poor woman. I'd probably be in shock holding my head between my knees
squidzilla chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
I don't care what anyone says - I frickin' love happy endings. So so so so much!

I think you did a great job with this story, as well as your other Merlin fic :) The small humorous moments were great; anything with Gwaine is always fantastic; and Lourdes is such a little shit! But I love her, as well as all the characters that you described. You stuck with the original show enough, but also delved into each one a little more. Woot woot!

I also think it's funny how similar Gwaine and Lancelot are in this story, compared to your other Merlin fic. You really hit the nail on the head, in my opinion.

Anyway, thanks for writing such a good story! Hopefully you'll be able to find time to update your others as well.
return home chapter 25 . 11/22/2013
plz do a sequel!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
"Who's your daddy? King Uther. why?"
Im laughing so hard right now :''''''D