Reviews for Found In Time
Guest chapter 25 . 12/30/2017
Lovely romance!
Kflyintothesky chapter 14 . 10/9/2017
“I Fancy Hugh Danty” YOURE DOING GREAT, sweetie !
Kflyintothesky chapter 13 . 10/9/2017
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! Is the protagonist BLACK !?
Sarah chapter 25 . 7/29/2016
Such a good story, sweet and sad. But the ending is not my favourit one.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/14/2016
Awww. So sweet! Such an abrupt end though! I want to see how they turned out! How did gwaine get to the future? I wanna know! !
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Next Saturday night we're sending you Back To The Future! Quote from Doc Brown in 1955 timeline.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Merlin would help her? Yeah he would help her be kicked out of there or killed. He would never let his reputation be ruined for helping a mere common girl. In his mind he is far too busy playing with people's lives to waste time with women.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
If she had lock picks or even a hair pin she could pick open the lock on the stockade as those locks would be very simple to bypass unlike today's locks. However even today's locks you can bypass the false pins if you know what your doing.

There actually are lock picking hobbyists that buy a lock and then try to open it without a key. You can find more about it on youtube for starters which is fun to watch then open their own locks and one of the common locks they practice on is those Master Pad Locks which I think are correctly called wafer locks
Aliceoflegend chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I'm a massive muse fan - and i just looked at the start of this chapter and fell in love. amazing work!
MadaleineWinchester chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
This story was absolutely great! I loved it. :-) I couldn't find any good Gwaine/OC Fanfictions, but when I found yours, I was so happy to have found it. Definitely would love a sequel, pretty please!
Dreamer558750 chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
Omg! Love this story so much
Jess chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
This story was well written in my opinion. I enjoyed reading it greatly :)
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
Wicked! LMFAO
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
Good work
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
If she was tanning then she's in nothing but a bikini or is she properly dressed?