Reviews for Sibling Metamorphosis
Sari Dark chapter 1 . 1/30
OMG! Surprise visit from Cas! 3 Would love more of this story! 3
GreekMythGuardian chapter 1 . 1/12
I love it! . Omg I thought Dean was going to die and then Cas saved him! Please write a sequel, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease .
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This is really good. Are you planning to continue it?
Rubber Noodles chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
oh gosh. this isn't healthy how much time I am devoting to this series of fanfics. I should do something else but I'm gonna go find the next one
HolleyS chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Was the fireman Cas? I can't wait till you write the next story in this series!
Anne Sullivan chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
OMG this is great... You did an AWESOME job. We have more, right?
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Cas! Woop woop!

Liked this sequel. Not as much the original, which was like purified awesome, but still quite a bit. And Jess even got to live!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
love it looking forward to more
StrGazr04 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I just read the first part of this over on LJ and found the sequel here. Please tell me there's another installment of this!
Shell chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I loved both of these stories, and would love to read more of them.
Kichi Penn chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Castielllll.

Dude. I hope you continue
Selene L. Tuguert chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Amazing is not enough to describe this mini serie AU! I also read your other plots of Supernatural and I loved them all! And now I need a sequel to this story, especially now that Cas made an appearance!
And definitely I will read all story about Supernatural that you can write in the future! But it would be wonderful if you made a continuation of that plot. Then PLEASE write more!
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Okay, so i owe youan apology, 'cause you actually did write more to this wonderful story. And still, i wanna complain hehe - this way of changing things haven't been seen before, at least not by me and I've read way more than i want to admit - and i love it and want more despite the long chapter lenght. I just absolutely love DadDean! AliveJess! Casinafirmansoutfit! lol - interesting how his handprint factures into things, i mean last time it was because he wa gripped tight and raised from pedition...

Anyway, I'm gonna alert you and pray for more!
Love it and happy writing from a new fan!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I love these stories. I wish there were more of them. I'd like to know what happens in the aftermath of this since Yellow Eyes is dead. I'd like to see Sam meet Adam, bond with Ben, meet John again, and see how Jess takes the Winchester family history of hunting. Do you think you'll be writing more?
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
oh, i LOVE this one. thanks so much for sharing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »