Reviews for Ten Too Many
daniella2cool chapter 15 . 2/5
Im reading this story on both site and I love it! Please update!
More more more. I'm looking forward to hot sex with Cormac. I'm interested to see how Arthur and Hermione deal with their new relationship. Please please update
Enid an Gleanna chapter 15 . 1/26
This is a first multi I read, and it's as much interesting as ridicoulous, I hope you quite soon! I just wish there were Remus and Sirius here too, as I like most Snamione, Remione and Sirimione, but I supposed it's basically AU after the Battle of Hogwarts minus Snape dying, so these two were dead. Could've made it twelve already, though xD
raygranger chapter 1 . 1/25
atualiza por favor
janiya chapter 15 . 1/15
RobinL where are you!
Nonny chapter 15 . 1/13
I have enjoyed reading the story up to this point and hope that you update eventually. I love the interactions between characters and that you are exploring pairings that aren't common. Hope you are well!
southernyankee90 chapter 15 . 1/12
Please update!
ania chapter 1 . 1/12
Plzz plzzzzzzzzzzz post next chapters
Love the storyline! Hope you update! Just love the array of different relationships/personalities!
I hope you haven't abandoned this. Please say you'll update!
KaylahPeta chapter 15 . 1/7
Love this story! Please update asap! Love love love! Followed and Favourited
LJ Summers chapter 15 . 1/7
I was reading this at Granger Enchanted (hey, I wanted the full version!) and loved seeing Snape's chapter there.

I am very much enjoying the different dynamics you've given to the relationships, here. I also find myself feeling rather sorry for Harry. He'd be so much happier with far fewer husbands (though I suspect he'd be okay sharing with Draco, ahem).

Fantastic work. :) I'll put you on alert and hope for good things. lol
Bentears chapter 15 . 1/6
I really like your story and hope to read more when you next update!
patrishis chapter 15 . 1/4
Honestly, when I first found this story I was intrigued. How was dorm one going to put all of these different, complex characters into one story and still make it interesting without having it be cheesy or boring or bad? But you did it. I absolutely love this story. Can't wait for it to update.
KitKat chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
I had so much hope when you updated in Sept and you said in comments that you'd update again soon. My hope is slowly dying a horrible death. I adore this story and hope you will update it again.