Reviews for Ten Too Many
Amaya chapter 15 . 13h
Please update love the story but please don't stop it's a wonderful story.
Rusty chapter 15 . 2/5
Enjoying the story. Thank you
guest chapter 15 . 2/5
i loved your stephanie plum stories so decided to read this too. i thought it was interesting, especially with the cast of men you put her with, and some real challenges ahead - 20 kids? yikes! like many of the other recent reviewers, i went looking around to see if i could find this completed work anywhere and was also disappointed. i can only hope you'll come back and finish this or tell us where we can find your finished version still online. it was interesting, and funny, and hot. and i want to know how it all ends too please!
Are you ever going to update this? It grinds my gears when I see a potentially great story left in limbo
heartagram.enkeli chapter 15 . 12/30/2017
plz update soon
Fred Tabitha chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
Smartmom chapter 15 . 12/13/2017
Loving this story. Thank you!
MionePadfootLover chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
I love this story. I really hope one day you finish it
Sarahburch chapter 15 . 11/30/2017
Plz update
Chelsea chapter 15 . 11/26/2017
This story is really interesting and I wish more of it were posted.
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 15 . 11/26/2017
I really enjoy this story and hope you continue it
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
I was waiting for a new chapter for a veeeeerrrryyyy loooong time and also searching for this story on other sites, but so far no luck. Granger enchanted no longer exists for a couple of years, I think. They have lost all the content unfortunately and a lot if these wonderful stories have never been posted elsewhere. Such a pity.. A great loss for fan fiction comunity. I sincerely hope for the authors to post them again on the other sites for fanfic. Could you please, post the rest of your story here or on archives of our own? I liked this story a lot and I wanted to see some advancements. Thank you!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 15 . 10/10/2017
This story is so so good!
dhamann7878 chapter 15 . 9/30/2017
there gas to be more, you've left us hanging with only 3 down and 7 to go
silvermagic210 chapter 15 . 9/29/2017
I know it's been awhile but please update!