Reviews for Ten Too Many
rosebelikov.rosemalfoy.4ever chapter 15 . 9/18
I hope you finish this someday. it's wonderful!
ghackethal chapter 15 . 9/16
I love this story. I hope you add more soon
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 15 . 9/10
I really hope you finish the story
KrazyRomanceKitten chapter 15 . 9/9
I'm loving this story! the binding ceremony has been my favorite chapter, but I'm enjoying all of her interactions with her husbands. Hoping for an update whenever the inspiration strikes.
Shadowdancer9 chapter 15 . 9/9
Please post the rest of the chapters here. I keep checking on this story and waiting for them!
Lizzarnia5887 chapter 15 . 7/22
i'm sad that you haven't updated in a long while I hope you update soon
Kuro:
Robin published her fic in early 2012 and PrincessLinx did it at the end of 2013, including she has confessed to having been inspired by a fic in English, what she did not say is that she completely copied the first chapters.
kuro chapter 1 . 7/6
this story is a plagiarism, the original story corresponds to princesLynx is in Spanish and is called seven for me, they have the same bases except for some changes
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 7/5
Hey! Followed this story from AO3, and I love it! I hope to read more from you soon, maybe on AO3 so I can get the "adult" version!
The author PrincesLynx plagiarized and modified your story and titled it Siete para mí.
Lilith chapter 15 . 7/3
Whens the next update
RE chapter 15 . 6/22
More?
If youn ever come back, I would love to read this story all the way through. XOXO QuirkyQueen
is this story dropped? It would be a great pity because it was lovely. And unfortunately, Granger Enchanted no longer works. For about two years, I think. So all wegot is fanfic and ao3. But on ao3 are even less chapters than here. Could you please post some more chapters on tese sites? I would love to read those sexy scenes too if it’s possible, so if you cannot post them here, post them on ao3?
ishouldbeoverfanficsbynow chapter 15 . 6/10
I beg you, please update! My life is falling apart and this is one of the fanfics holding me together!