Reviews for Ten Too Many
Elliania chapter 11 . 2/12
Hello.
Just wanted to stop by and say "wow"! When I first started this fic I thought for sure it would be some kind of a joke. How could a story like that be written with taste and have a believable plot?! But you proved me wrong! It is so very believable and enjoyable (even the parts I didn't thought would be... Lestrange, both Draco and Lucius (but somehow Narcissa vile input about grand-children made up for it) and Arthur (love love love your Arthur and your Molly! Their situation is the saddest one in your story!)) And I'm not even talking about your very strong writing skill! All in all, this story turned out to be a surprising find. I salute your imagination !
Still have a few chapters to go, but wanted to stop here just to comment on those incredible wedding vows!
Keep up the great work.
Kat
Silvia.Frovel chapter 15 . 2/10
Hiya, awsome story... not sure if Ive reviewed past chapters or not but I just wanted to say I liked this its a good story
freakyturtlegirl99 chapter 15 . 1/28
I really like your story please update soon
1bff
Aid4 chapter 15 . 1/27
Hi! This fic is really amazing... I hope that you continue post soon... Really, the fic is awesome...
gussyboyblue1971 chapter 15 . 1/24
Wow! What a great story! I am hooked. I see you haven't updated in a while, but I am going to hit "follow" and hope for the best. And if you can't post any more of the story (*sniffle) thank you for you have done so far, it really is so very good!
all ur fave characters in one chapter 15 . 1/20
I like this storyline and i like the way you have written the characters i would absolutely love to read another chapter and I know you havent sritten in a while but i would love to see this story continued please think about it and update soon
All ur fave characters
I hope you continue this story either on this site or at AO3 where I happened upon it. It is quite an entertaining premise thus far
luci0998 chapter 15 . 1/12
please update. i love this book. it is so good. please update soon.
dark m00n angel chapter 15 . 1/9
really great story please update soon.
Grangerenchanted has been permanently closed... T.T how do I enjoy the smutty bits now? The story on ao3 isn't complete, only up to chapter 8!
AK chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
Hello,

Just wanted to say I absolutely love this piece of yours!
I'd really like to read more of it, and I know you have a more updated version on Granger Enchanted. However, the GE site has been taken down and no longer is available :-(
I was just wondering if you're still planning on continuing this fanfic, and if so, will you be posting it here or somewhere else?

High hopes!
AK
More chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
This is a great story. I am during to know the ending :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2016
Please. Give. Me. More. This is bloody brilliant. Great writing! More!
EmeraldEyes29 chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
Loving this story! Can't wait for the next update :)
Rebexiel chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
Interesting story you have here. I quite like it. Are you going to continue as I have noticed you haven't updated this year? Please reply back soon. Have you got writers block? I wouldn't blame you with all those characters x