Reviews for Ten Too Many
Kuro:
Robin published her fic in early 2012 and PrincessLinx did it at the end of 2013, including she has confessed to having been inspired by a fic in English, what she did not say is that she completely copied the first chapters.
kuro chapter 1 . 7/6
this story is a plagiarism, the original story corresponds to princesLynx is in Spanish and is called seven for me, they have the same bases except for some changes
FoxesRun chapter 1 . 7/5
Hey! Followed this story from AO3, and I love it! I hope to read more from you soon, maybe on AO3 so I can get the "adult" version!
The author PrincesLynx plagiarized and modified your story and titled it Siete para mí.
Lilith chapter 15 . 7/3
Whens the next update
RE chapter 15 . 6/22
More?
If youn ever come back, I would love to read this story all the way through. XOXO QuirkyQueen
is this story dropped? It would be a great pity because it was lovely. And unfortunately, Granger Enchanted no longer works. For about two years, I think. So all wegot is fanfic and ao3. But on ao3 are even less chapters than here. Could you please post some more chapters on tese sites? I would love to read those sexy scenes too if it’s possible, so if you cannot post them here, post them on ao3?
ishouldbeoverfanficsbynow chapter 15 . 6/10
I beg you, please update! My life is falling apart and this is one of the fanfics holding me together!
That's so sad... molly and arthur were my otp
firekitty500 chapter 15 . 5/8
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me.

I fell in love with this story and I hadn't been intending to. You definitely taught me never to judge a book by its pairings. I can't wait to see how this story progresse and I can only pray you'll come back and write more. Life happens and shit gets busy but know that you have a special jem here and I hope you're still in a place where you feel inspired to keep going.
Capecodcanal chapter 15 . 4/29
Excellent chapter! It seems this is the end. I hope you return someday- I’d love to know what happens next!
Capecodcanal chapter 13 . 4/29
I rather like that there are bumps; Severus can’t change his bullying ways, Augusta is disapproving, Rodolphus is in exile in the drawing room, Narcissa is a bit nasty...
Greg is sweet and lonely; Harry is her anchor, Neville is dear and understanding...
Capecodcanal chapter 11 . 4/29
The vows were quite lovely and personal. Delightful!
Capecodcanal chapter 10 . 4/29
Interesting! Narcissa could b3 a problem...