Reviews for Ten Too Many
iLoveJD chapter 1 . 8/11
I have been following this story since it started I'd love to read the other please update when you can
Rusty chapter 15 . 8/4
Really enjoying the story. Looking forward to further chapters. I fancy neville
Renea13 chapter 14 . 7/31
I can't seem to find the Granger Enchanted version. When I try to access it, it just won't load. Is there anywhere else where the full version is? A Dropbox or something?
Izzy9901 chapter 14 . 7/30
I actually rather like the whole m word thing. Name calling during intimacy adds to the sexual tension. I also consider it a turn-on.
asbeautyfaded chapter 15 . 7/27
This is one of my favorite stories. I reread it frequently. Thank you for hours of enjoyment.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 4 . 7/11
Jejw q envidia le tengo
Sammy1408 chapter 15 . 7/10
Omggg I want to see the one with Snape. These are so good
Brilliantly done, I hope you continue with this :3
Anna Psarudaki chapter 15 . 6/16
Please, please update! I'm so curious about her and Snape! I would like to read all her first encounters with her husbands. And I would like to know a little bit about the future. Who is going to father her first child? I hope it's Harry, because she's in love with him. Or at least someone experienced in beeing a good father, like Arthur.
Anna Psarudaki chapter 14 . 6/16
Wow! That was incredibly hot! Of course there is hate between them,only fuelling their passion.
I think that he will change and become a little bit nicer, but not too nice! Or he wouldn't be Lucius anymore. Beeing an arrogant bastard is part of his appeal!
Anna Psarudaki chapter 10 . 6/16
I enjoy this story so much this far. Especially this chapter as it is with my favourite character. Who said Lucius didn't have a heart?
Allthough I like Hermione and Lucius beeing together I sympathise with Narcissa.
And what she said, she's right. Making both Draco and Lucius marrying Hermione is like a sick joke!
Imagine they later both fall in love with her. Now there would be jealousy with the aother husbands too, but can you imagine to be jealous of your own son or father?
Anna Psarudaki chapter 9 . 6/16
Mmmm Lucius is so sexy! I knew there would be like that together. I'm afraid that he sees it all as a game...
Stella Purple chapter 1 . 6/12
Any hope for update?
ph.pac chapter 15 . 6/6
I hope you pick this back up...
Carmie chapter 15 . 5/28
Good but I really want/need/will die for the remaining chapters