Reviews for The Fragile
Haley chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
PLZ PLZ PLZ FINISH THIS ITS AMAZING
FlowerPower123 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
This is a great story. Please update!
kismet4891 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I just stumbled across both stories and loves them! You have a true talent with words. The story is raw and edgy but also quite beautiful and well written.
chiropteranpudding chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I'm not exaggerating whatsoever. But this is the best writing on Fanfiction I've read in a while, maybe ever. I love writing like this. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Hannah chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Please please please please update soon! This is BRILLIANT and beautifully written!
EmYo95 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Gotta love it! Finally, a story in Peeta's perspective and so well written! Love it!
BVBFAN1234 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Aww, poor Peeta! He's such a sweetheart. I feel so bad for him... You're a wonderful author. ; )
LivingReminder chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
This is one of my favorite chapters. I loved reading it in Peeta's POV.
binhle chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Simply beautiful. The frustration of Peeta in this chapter is spot on. You are so good at describing their relationship. I hope I get to read more from you soon.
cherie and her flop ficz chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
That was so beautifully written. You have great talent. That was just. . . Words can't describe how beautiful that was.
Me chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Please continue. This is so good and please update paradise!
TheFantasyPrincess chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
I honestly think this is better than paradise just because you never really know Peeta's thoughts. And now you do. Update soon :)
binhle chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I just finished The Paradise, and I loved your storyline. Reading it from Peeta's perspective is very refreshing. I can't wait for the updates. Thank you.
Boy With the Bread chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I was hooked the moment I started reading. Brilliant work. I'll have to check out the companion to this story.
penandquill chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Hoping you haven't abandoned Peeta's POV of Paradise, as it's lovely and I'm enjoying it!