Reviews for Wishful Thinking
corsetxbruises chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
Awesome fic! And i loved the song too _ Please make a sequel.. Please?..
Kendra chapter 1 . 6/19/2002
That was good. I don't know if I'd want a sequel though. It seems fine to end this way. If you do write a sequel, it would probably be a Mimato. I don't like Mimato. But since you seem to write very well, I think I would like to read it.
xCherryx chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
I think this is one of my favorite stories that you've written! (and all of them are sooo good!) Your writting truly inspired me to write again after I stopped for a long time. Wonderfully Supa! Keep writing! All your stories are amazing!

*luv, hugs*

~*Cherry*~
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
Awesome story. I loved the thought flow and the song you used, it was fitting. It would be interesting to see a sequel off this. Either way it's beautifully written. Keep writing.

*Smiles!*
Katrina Irene chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
aww, god, I love your stories! This one was really good! I loved it! Is there a sequal to it? SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! Thanx!
BunniGirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
very cool...so beautiful
Pata not logged in chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
Wow. I have recently seen an outburst of Michi...but this was a new twist - making it truly believable. This is beatiful.
Heero in A dress chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
I liked it.
blueangel chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
ohhhh. . . poor mimi. make a sequel pleaze ~o~
Lady Sarai chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
You know, that was really, really well done. I'm going to have to check out your other stuff now, even though I don't usually go for romances. (Not that I don't support them, I just don't often read them- with the exception of Mimoe. :P) Glad I read yours, though- very cool. Well, not for Mimi, but very good and actually pretty realistic. Aw, heck, why not? I'm putting it in my favorite stories list. :) Have a day! And keep writing- I like this. And if you were heading for a Mimato, I might even read it. (Which is a huge compliment, by the way...) :)
Carkey chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE! (i meant the coffee. _)
Happy chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
Not bad...

Fairly well written...

;) You writing a sequel?

Good Job.
lyra chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
OMG! that was absolutely amazing! i've been waiting for someone to another fic like this, i mean, i wrote an unrequited mimi but this was so good! incredible! besides having amazingly awesome taste in character couplings, you are a great writer! and i loved how unpredictable it was, especially at the end, 'not really', and tai and sora are the best couple and this was just great and i loved this fic so much! there are so many other things i could say, i liked mimi so much here and usually she's not one of my favorite characters you did a great job! write more!
Esmee chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
Thanks for all the reviews! One point though, Tai and Sora DO get back together - read the story people - thats why Mimi is speaking about Tai like this. Now about a sequel . . . I had planned on leaving it just like this, but if I get over 25 different reviews I will try to write a sequel. So, no reviews, no sequel. Glad ya all liked it so much.~
Usako3000 chapter 1 . 9/21/2000
VERY Good! *Sniff* Too bad they didn't get together though! )

Michi 4-ever! I really like this fic!

~*Usako3000