Reviews for The Blackened Flame
nice story
Sahira chapter 72 . 7/12
Very nice story...
ChristyWIX chapter 72 . 7/12
Awwww, I loved the ending too. Fantastic story. Thank you for sharing it with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 71 . 7/12
Another EAC! I love it! Thankfully, they all made it through to the other side of the pregnancy this time . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 70 . 7/12
Awwww, what a great chapter . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 69 . 7/12
Preggers! Yay . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 68 . 7/12
She said YES! Well she said, 'Let's get married.', but that is a YES to me . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 67 . 7/12
Oh good, three years have gone by. Two and almost half of them, together. A very good sign . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 66 . 7/12
And, Edward has five new enemies. Well, old enemies, I suppose . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 65 . 7/12
I'm surprised that he didn't pull the trigger . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 64 . 7/12
Oh, a date! Progress . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 63 . 7/12
I believe him. I have had the luxury of being inside his head though. She doesn't have that luxury. I hope she can make it through. If she sees some woman flirting with him at a coffee shop, will she immediately run? If she walks around the corner, right after a woman took a tumble and he happened to catch her, with she run? There are a lot of little innocent things that will never be innocent with her. Scary . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 62 . 7/12
Ummm, protection? She said she was on birth control way earlier in the story but, with all the meds she is taking, is it still active? Ruh-roh . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 61 . 7/12
Very poetic line, 'Burning. Your mouth is the door to the furnace that holds the fire that will light my pyre and consume all that I am.' I really liked that line. She said exactly what I asked just a few reviews ago. How can she ever trust him . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 60 . 7/12
Glad he got that out of him. What will her reaction be to it . . .
3,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »