Reviews for They Who Walk in Shadows
denise3 chapter 3 . 11/27/2019
I very much doubt the Doctor is really asleep. If he isn't, then maybe he'll feel safe enough to talk to them?
denise3 chapter 2 . 11/27/2019
Brilliant! I loved the chase! The Doctor should just have given up to begin with. Though he didn't really know why they were after him, so...
BenRG chapter 5 . 1/18/2017
Yes, The Doctor would be highly displeased with the Cycle and even more displeased with the Vorlons' stumbling attempts to justify using younger species as disposable pawns. The Shadows at least have the thin justification of admitting to be 'evil' by most beings definitions of the word. What was the Vorlons' excuse?
Alchemy student chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
While there were some spelling and grammical errors, they are tiny in compario to how fun and silly this story was.

Oh, I don't mean silly in a bad way. I mean that in a good way, as in this felt like a breather episode for the series. Like I could put this in between the bigger episodes and it would be a breather. The characters and scenarios are well done an it serves wll to remind us why the doctor works so well in crossovering into other series.
Puidwen chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Great fic.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very interesting. And as for the Shadows reaction to the Doctor... hee hee hee *cackles and rubs hands in glee* Priceless. I wonder what other reactions he'll get from certain beings.
BB chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
This was a great story, I really enjoyed reading it. I liked the Doctor's dialogue the best, like the part about spiders and the ecosystem. Good job.
Miguel51 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
"Amatuer."
Yeah, only the Doctor would say something like that to Londo.
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Psychic paper doesn't work on psychics, even latent ones like Ivanova.
MalSer chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
That was a fun little interlude, I just wish it had been longer. Nicely done.
Hioh chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
the best reply to genocidal accusations ever!
clavina chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
wow! nice one! Really like where this is going? Is this the end? Will we see more of the Good doctor! Pls write more!
clavina chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
hi awesome! loved it; hope u write more!
MasterXellos chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Oh well, they've caught him. Ofcourse they'll soon wish they hadn't caught him!
MasterXellos chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Typical Doctor, as soon as relise who he is the run as fast and as far as they can to get away from him! lol