Reviews for Sanctuary
Livi chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I read this once and i instantly loved it!but theres only one chapter so i hope u plan on continueing it :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Cool and nifty.
CubeyKyuubi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Naraku...*growls*

This is a really great story so far, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sakura and Rinne 4ever chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Naraku's going to wait to kill Sakura until her and Rinne are married? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

great work so far! please make nexs chapter soon!
Miyori999 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh My Gosh. Thankyou! I love this and I can't wait to finish reading. Let me say one thing, I Hate Naraku. He ruins things for everyone. I'm glad you used him, because he's so perfect to use as the bad guy. I mean really, everyone in Inuyasha was tied into misery because of that guy.

Onto the story. It felt much more expasive than just one chapter, especially considering it's placing was mostly in a single hospital room. I feel sad for Rinne, that he had to stay away for fear of Sakura's well-being. But, from what the beggining says, they'll be moving in together, so that he can watch over her better. Another thing with Naraku. He's planning to wait until Sakura and Rinne were married? That's SOME revenge. Makes me dislike your Naraku all the much more.

Another thing, the notes in ()s make me feel almost as if Sakura and Rinne were telling this to their children...hm...

Loved this so far, and I can't wait to read the second part.

~Miyori
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. THIS WAS AMAZING! I loved how you brought Naraku into this, I do think he could be the perfect villain in this story. Great job, I can't wait for more. This was written beautifully, by the way.