Reviews for Define Love
Jerkasaurousrex chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
Okay, so. Most of the time Hidan love stories are really OOC, and I hate that, but yours is actually more true to the character. Which I'm totally in love with. It's not like some girl's gonna just magically change him, so I really think you nailed that. And Hidan being all confused about whether he loves her or not is so kawaii! . update!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
The story is progressing... Hidan has finally started to REALLY wonder what's happening to him. And Asaki kinda admitted t herself fully that she likes Hidan. And now she's well on her way to the Leaf. I wonder what happens next Keep up the good work.
Good boy-chan chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
That was a good chapter! I feel kinda bad for Daisuke and the other kids now.
the-curse-of-angelica chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Finally a new chapter! jk I'm a procrastinator too.
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
I've been looking forward to this for quiet a while and I was just thinking about it here the other day so I was more than happy when I saw the update in my mailbox xD!

Sorry, but because of this new review system, I rarely read and review on the same time anymore and therefore I can't remember all the mistakes I found while reading the chapter. I think I found a few, even a sentence where an entire word was missing from the sentence, but it was nothing much at all and I'm sure you would only need to read the chapter through once again to find and correct those mistakes - so as said, it's nothing big at all... If I remember how you wrote before correctly, I think you've improved a lot since last.

Now I wonder if we're going to see those boys again. I feel so sorry for them and I hope Asaki will find Kakuzu and Hidan again, somehow get the money back from Kakuzu and then give to those poor boys. Kakuzu will of course try to kill her if he ever finds out that she was the one stealing the money xD Then Hidan an protect her *-*

Btw, both Hidan and her and still thinking of each other. I think someone's in looooove HAAHH xD Gotta read more soon so hopefully you'll update soon too :D
RAINBOWPANTS chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Why did ya stop writing right HERE! granted I think you told me what happens why did you leave you readers? GOSH you left this for Mattles and Mells! which are both admittedly awesome but still!
RAINBOWPANTS chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallllllly dislike Kakuzu

Just saying
RAINBOWPANTS chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
OHHH MAN! shit just got real!
RAINBOWSOCKS chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
AWWW MANNNN you made me want Ramen! GAH
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
RAINBOWPANTS chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
BAH Hidan and Asaki are still really cute! even when they are fighting!
and I still hate Kakuzu! I never liked him huuuuu not sure why though...
RAINBOWSHIRT chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Awwww Asaki and Hidan are cute together! :3
RAINBOWPANTS chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
WHOA when I was reading the first chapter I thought this was the one with Baku and keji but I dont think it is... AHHHH are these stories connected? huuuu DONT BE MEAN TO ME IM SLEEPY AND DRUNK
RAINBOWPANTS chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I love how Asaki answered "No, not presently, thank you" WIN!
RAINBOWPANTS chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Ahhhh I remember this!
now I can actually remember who these people are and figure out why I hate Keji so much... :D
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Another amusing chapter xD! I'm glad that it did not take that long for you to update after I started reading since I was really hungry for more xD..

I really wanna know why she left. Two things have come to my mind. Either she didn't leave them, she was just out to find food or something or else she head what Kakuzu said and decided to head for the hidden leaf without them..

By the way, I really doubt that she'll be accepted into the academy if they find out she has been "befriending" Akatsuki members or that she let them to the academy teacher's brother so they could kill him. Hopefully they don't find out xD! 'cause it would be a real pain for her. Hahah xD! The irony of fate, right?

Waiting, as patiently as possible, for the next chapter to be published *-*