Reviews for Seven Percent
Kirsdarkenvar chapter 45 . 7/9/2013
Incredible! Absolutely incredible. Read it in one sitting
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 45 . 7/7/2012
Some of these chapters broke my heart into a million little pieces! I can't wait for more!
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 45 . 2/26/2012
Hello, I just had to comment on such a wonderful fic that has consumed my past few days! I was so happy to come across this and to find it complete (I get very annoyed if I find a good story only to realise it's been abandoned). I thought your characters were perfect, especially the relationships within the Holmes family and how they all fit together as a unit - or not in most cases. It was all wonderfully done!

There were one or two spelling errors which I noticed but that's just a passing observation, this has been such a joy to read and I'll definitely be looking up your other fics now. Thank you so much for posting such a great piece of writing!
Corey5268 chapter 23 . 2/22/2012
I really hate his dad. He never does anything but yell at Sherlock and Mycroft.
Walleh chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
This is just the kind of story I've been looking for :D
sunsetfan24 chapter 44 . 2/21/2012

I already read your whole story twice and I can't wait for the next chapter!

Pleeeease upload soon! *puppydogeyes*

I love this story !
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
AMAZING story :)
CharmingKarma chapter 45 . 2/15/2012
Oh. My. Sushi. I leave for a week and the next installment in the series is out! Cue my happy dance. Well, more like a wiggle. Still a very hapy wiggle. Moving on, your chappies only seem to get better! I love this story, loved everybit of it. I can't wait to read the sequel, because I can see Mycroft getting a teensybit jealous over John's ability to help Sherlock. Ah! Now the happy wiggle is actualy a happy dance. I am a horrible, horrible cumberbitch XD Thankyou so much for putting your time and effort into this, I really enjoyed reading. You have a real talent for writing, I can only look forward to reading more from you :) Cheers, may superglue work when it should and fail when you glue yourself to something/someone! ...That was terrible. Maybe I should've stuck with 'have a brilliant day'?
lotluz chapter 45 . 2/14/2012
Seems like Mycroft is putting up walls when dealing with his little brother. Is it a new tactic or has Mycroft given up that it is he who can save Sherlock.

I wish you good luck and continued success with your next endeavour, I cannot wait for Solutions.
TadPole11 chapter 45 . 2/13/2012
I find it strange, both in fics (your Sherlock and Mycroft are pretty much canon in terms of personality) and on the show, that Sherlock is so rude and dismissive to his brother. Yet he seems to want him around. I don't get that, LOL. Is it that Sherlock needs someone to abuse, because I doubt that their form of communication was the norm in their family. Or maybe it is the norm. Wish we had some canon clarification on that. Somehow I think that's a trait particular to Sherlock and Mycroft, though.

And then of course, Mycroft mocks SHerlock's "job". I suppose I can understand that more, though, because I feel it's probably Mycroft or a trust fund that pays Sherlock's bills when Sherlock has no work. So I can almost understand Mycroft's scrutiny for that reason alone-if the job isn't paying the bills, time for another one, right?

Wish we had clarification on that on the show, too...even my mom asked me "how does he pay the rent?" when it got to the part about the police not paying him for consulting. I seriously doubt jobs like "The Blind Banker" come around for Sherlock and John often.

Sorry, I just went off the rails on that one...LOL

But either way, Mycroft should be more respectful of Sherlock's work.

Anyway, another well done chapter. I do like that Sherlock seems to be getting better. I hope this Christmas won't be another round of fights. It doesn't really seem to solve anything. :(
sunsetfan24 chapter 45 . 2/13/2012
brilliant ... just brilliant :D

I read all in one go and if I wouldn't know that this is only fiction, I really would buy it as a "real-life-story" ;)

Hope, the next chapter is coming soon!
lotluz chapter 44 . 2/13/2012
I applaude you in your beautifully written story. You are absolutely brilliant in story telling, making all the characters come alive off the computer screen, and succeeding in giving them 3 dimensional characteristics . I have only discovered Sherlock fanfiction recently, and I've been intrigued with writers focusing on stories pertaining to the relationship of the Holmes brothers. Your stories and chapters from this and your other serial Brother's have filled my desire to know more about the background to brothers' tumultuous relationship. Your Brother's fanfiction is a well written series of vignettes, which gave us a peek into their hidden past, to memories where only a few people in their worlds, were able to witness firsthand. A past which a normal observer would never deduce from their current interactions on screen. As TadPole11 has lovingly expressed, this will my head canon.

Since I am new to Sherlock fandom, I have been utterly spoiled with the countless chapters which you have shared with your readers. Not having to wait for the next installment, but able to amble through, uninterrupted until the wee hours, your short stories. You have beautifully capture the essense of Mycroft and Sherlock. Making more people understand Mycroft's motivation to be ever present in Sherlock's life, showing us his unconditional love for his little brother.

I'm amazed how much you have written so far, you really have a talent. I hope you do continue on writing about the Holmes brothers. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely short stories, and I cannot wait for more.
TadPole11 chapter 44 . 2/12/2012
I like Lestrade in your story. Very fatherly and no bull.
TadPole11 chapter 43 . 2/11/2012
I can't say I really feel anything but disgust with Sherlock at this point. Not even pity, because he feels enough sympathy for himself without anyone else joining in. Junkies can't be reasoned with, and Mycroft did the right thing, FINALLY. I think I would have done it at the point where he was treating Mycroft like dirt but holding out his hand for rent money.

Again, I applaud you for not sugar coating these characters.

Sherlock is a prat when SOBER. I have always loved Mycroft, but if BBC canon was anything like this, I have a whole new appreciation of the man's patience with his brother. And in spite of what Sherlock thinks (and I really don't know why he can't believe Mycroft cares), Mycroft has been very good to him.
JForward chapter 42 . 2/11/2012

One of the most amazing fanfics I have ever read. Gripping, in character, totally believable; I can see this all in my head. You have a few spelling errors and grammatical things, but it doesn't detract from the story at all. Genuinely amazing. Well done, keep up the brilliant work!