Reviews for Misconceptions
DarkBalance chapter 1 . 4/2
If I could offer you a new summary:

The Potters live, and Voldemort is vanquished at the hands of a one-year-old. However, when the Boy Who Lived is mistaken for Evan Potter, Harry's twin brother, and Harry believed to be a squib, he is given up by his parents and brought into a new family. A Charmed family.

This is, of course, based solely on the first chapter, but also kind of puts a prettier, more attractive wrapper on your original summary. You've done an intriguing job, by the way, lovely. I can't wait to see where you go with this. What I really appreciate is that the HP characters seem to have legitimate, in-character reasons for the choices they make. There isn't any bashing so far, and that's refreshing.
Blackchaos89 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Reposting a story in a couple days normally means it would be up on fanfiction for us the read. It's been 4 months since you put this chapter up
prety chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
It is an interesting story and well written.
ghostwriterwiccanguy chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
first chapter was a very good chapter i wonder what harry life be like when he is rescue
and raise with the charmed ones i wonder what new adventure and magic harry going to
learn who going to be on his side and not will harry start his own power of three and make
his own book of shadows please write more chapters
SkyDaggers chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This looks to be very promising. Keep up the good work!
Flying Chrissy chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
ok cool, Look forward to it!
WiseGirl133233 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
You really should have continued this.
onelastchapter chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
great story, try to paragrath more. update soon :)
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I'm interested to see where this is going.
elvesknightren chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
i like the start i hope you do update this,i think it's wonderful
huskielover94 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
You should continue this
rebecca1516 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
i like your story i would like to read more of it so please add more soon?
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
More pleasee
Artemis Munroe chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Interesting.
tansy1354 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I like where you are going with this, you have taken an interesting point of view in making the reason for the Potter's giving Harry up believable and showing the Potter parents in a much more sympathetic light than these stories usually do.

I see from your profile you are a fellow Aussie (I live in Victoria) so naturally I felt I should support another Australian fan fiction writer.

Look forward to your next chapter.