Reviews for WrapUp With A Twist
d1x1lady chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
So beautiful. You are so incredibly gifted.
iknowuknow chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY!
dragonmactir chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Beautiful story, and beautifully written. I'm not a Carliet-shipper (I love Jules but she's too perky and cute and has horrible taste in boyfriends) but this story had me a happy convert for all five chapters. Bravo!
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I love how they went back to visit Silviana!
AmberCelt chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
I adore this. And I adore you. And I adore this pairing. Did I mention I adore you?
hfce chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Oh it's the end already? I can't believe it. I love this story so much. I am glad they finally got together. Great job. :)
Lawson227 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Okay, as much as I wanted to read this LAST night *gives the side eye* it was the perfect morning reading with my coffee.

I loved that you had Juliet wait a few weeks to tell Lassiter anything- it made it more genuine and real for Carlton.

" But lucidity always returned, suckmaster of the sucking briny deep that it was."

This was a thing of brilliance and made me choke on my coffee.

Lovely, lovely ending. To another lovely beginning...
Inkcapacitated chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I was JUST thinking yesterday that I was curious about how it would go if you did exactly this, and had one or both of them actually clue Vick in about the relationship.

Loved the conversation with Jules and Shawn, even though it was sad. It came off very real and plausible.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Nice addition to the story, imagining Juliet trying to explain to the Chief that she's through with Shawn and now hooking up with Lassiter... very psych-ish image, lol.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
::does Awkward Aging White Girl Shimmy:: Yay! Loved it! Can't wait to 'see' Carlton's reaction to Juliet's news. Delightful and sweet and funny...I wish I could do half as well. Can't wait for more! :D
half blood princess elise chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Aw yeah! I'm so excited when you and Lawson update! If I had any talent, I would use my super powers to bring Carlton and Juliet together. You write them so well, and to be honest I enjoy your work more than the actual show this season. I would say I patiently await your update, but let's be honest, this is Lassiet we're talking about. There is impatient waiting followed by eternal gratitude when they get their happy ending. Keep it up!
half blood princess elise chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Jay chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I loved this chapter. Keep it up!
torchil chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Yay you get him Jules. Get him now!
Lawson227 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I'm going to sound like a broken record, but instead of shouting, this is me, whimpering plaintively, "You left it there?"

SUCH a good chapter. The breakup with Shawn was so believable and you felt bad for both of them.

And onto the chorus:

Poor confused, besotted Carlton.

And the bridge:

Who has NO idea what's about to hit...