Reviews for WrapUp With A Twist
AlyshebaFan1 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Ay, I can see Cary Grant in Lassiter!

Very nice. Can't wait for more...perhaps by Thursday? ;)
Lawson227 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Lewis Grizzard, Cary Grant, George Clooney, AND Silviana all in one chapter? Be still my heart. And poor confused, besotted Carlton, having to capture that wayward heart.

You know what you do so well? No matter how many stories you write, each of their first moments of awareness reads so fresh and enchanting. It never, ever gets old, the way you write it. The expectation is just so delicious and sets the stage so beautifully as they grow closer.

*claps wildly and goes off to read again*
torchil chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Personally I want more. I love this story and would like to read more.
torchil chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Personally I want more. I love this story and would like to read more.
Jfish007 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
"Spencer's eyes narrowed. "He is so not my superior, Mrs. Hot Beverage." "

Haha that is totally something I could see him actually say!

I love your writings! I've been following you for a while and I must say you capture the characters very well.

Now...why would you ask such a ridiculous question...because I have to agree with Lawson, and I support her decision if you do not continue this story ;)

I love where it's going so far and would love to see Shawn keep getting beat at his own game. Lol plus I'm a HUGE Lassiet fan and always enjoy a good story that makes Lassie/Juliet the center of a well written plot :)

keep it up and I can't wait to read more!
half blood princess elise chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
As always, your work is fantastic.

More please!
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Well, duh, *more*! That is, like, yesterday! :D (And that woman had Spencer so pegged, though I'd personally go for narcissistic pronoid).
Jay chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
More please! This was amazing.
hfce chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I think you need more. This is a long story not a one shot. LOL!
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Oh, for God's sake, you even have to ask? And if you don't bring Silviana back, I will hunt you down and hurt you.

Imma not kidding, here.
Pothangfanfic chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
"[What do you think? Stand-alone, or more?]"

Really? You need to ask!

I would love to see more of Silviana though, she's kinda cool. ;-)
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3