Reviews for Courtesan for a Knight
trisha63 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
I just started reading this wonderful story as I saw it on the new site Fiction Pad first and then here on . I really am enjoying it as I am a real time period junkie, and this time period is incredibly interesting. My biggest question is are you planning on completing it? I started reading it and got reeled in and just noticed it was a wip that hasn't updated in a while. Your writing style is interesting and makes you want to hang around until the next update, thus I sure hope you will continue on with it. Take care, Trisha63 :}
robchris chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I am facinated by the language useage. Can't wait to read of there reunion.
I found this while looking for your other fics.
Please update.
edwardcu77en7over chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Oh, so I see the baby was Edward's after all... Pity! Hahaha!
Still, I dont know what is worse a cold fish or a crazy wife :/
edwardcu77en7over chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Awww, he is finally leaving...
I wonder if Tanya's child is his or that is why he was kind of forced into marrying her :/
A green eyed girl chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
i love this story, it is very different from anything i have seen in the fandom.

btw, i found it when i was looking trough the "Twilight Historical FanFiction & Period Pieces" list

i see that its been a while since you updated last, so i hope you will continue it soon.

suzy 2010 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
Poor Edward will ha ever see Bella again.
DeeCatVenice chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Palazzo Volturi? Oh heck ya! I'm brand new to Fanction and am reviewing stories to help the fanfic community. FYI, my story FIFTY SHADOWS OF VENICE, is coming along, please check it out and review? I am reading all stories with a Venice theme. good job so far
jackiehydelover chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
I kept telling myself to not read this because it hasn't been updated in months, but I just couldn't resist. Courtesans have always intrigued me so I couldn't help myself. I hops that you haven't abandoned your story. I love it. It's so different than others out there, and it would be a shame if it were to be left unfinished.
RoniMarie10 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Goodness this has been such an interesting, unique story to read and has kept me wanting to read more. I love the direction you went with our beloved Twilight characters. I hope you update really soon, can't wait to see what happens next :)
Erikajo chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Tanya sounds as crazy as a loon.
Erikajo chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
Oh, so sad. :[
Erikajo chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Wow...Three whole days... ;]
Erikajo chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Jewelry makes such a great gift. :]
Erikajo chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
What an awesome seduction.
Erikajo chapter 2 . 6/18/2012