Reviews for Carpe Aestatem
Oh my god! This story is so great! Mixed emotions on whether I want to know what happens now or what. You are awesome.
It was awesome.. Though I had a feeling it was Bella from the start :) anyways short and good
Enjoyed it a lot. Thanks :)
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 10 . 3/26
Great story! Thank you!
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 3/15
Fabulous last paragraph.
ama2978 chapter 10 . 2/20
Great story! I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
Twiolic chapter 10 . 2/4
Oh hell no! Great twist, although I feel a bit sick about it. Didn't see that coming at all. Good, good story!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 1/20
I love this! Except I don't like Em and the others "being dead.
FluffyLiz chapter 10 . 1/19
Such a clever little fic. I had worked out a while back who the most likely suspect was, but that was a neat little twist at the end... very Roald Dahl a la Tales of the Unexpected.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 1/16
Wow! Excellent fic!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 9 . 1/16
OMG Perfect! I never suspected!
StupidLambTanya chapter 10 . 1/14
I did NOT see that coming! That was a really interesting little story, loved it! Thank you for taking the time to write it :)
Nikki1219 chapter 10 . 1/13
Awesome way to wrap that up, loved it!
Nikki1219 chapter 9 . 1/13
Gah...I knew it! Love the twist...
Agonidzo777 chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
I like your writing style. The story was short and to the point, with a little mystery enough to make you wonder if it was really Bella or James. Good job.
mysticfighter111 chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
You had me intrigued from the start. I did suspect Bella to be the assassin and it wouldn't be right to let her get away with murder, but the end is so, so sad. She didn't know about James or who shot her father, yet she started on her revenge-killing-spree - with her mother's help no less - and tragically destroyed her and Edward's newfound happiness and James' daughters aa well. Now there is another little girl that had to watch her dad getting shot, history repeating itself.