Reviews for Sunrise
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
So emotional! I didn't really get the last part though, it says: 'My name is Uchiha Sasuke...' Could you please explain? Thx. Great title, and great story, but I like the first one more.
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You are a God ;-;
The Shadow Moon chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You have such a beautiful intricate writing style that just makes me want to read more and more and I felt such disapointment when it ended by I also felt so close to tears with the delicate way you ended it, such elegance is held in your writing style.

Your stories just love to draw emotion from me in the form of sadness, but with the ending a bitter kind of happeness. Such a short story, but one that is so powerful.

The two short stories click together so well, something that I find Fanfiction authurs have trouble doing, and these are both stories that I have read so many times just becuase they are so beautiful. I can see everything that it happening beucase of the way you write, but at the same time a lot of it is my own beucase though you paint a clear picture you leave room for our own creativity.

Your story is most poetic and such a different style than many of us are used to so it was quite the refreshing experiance for many of us that I am sure many enjoyed.

The Shadow Moon out.
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nyaa~ That was very pretty! I really liked it. The perspective was very interesting and new. Sasori's viewpoint was fun to read because of the different way it was written. Awesome job!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Aww, that was really sweet! Sad yet happy, and really sweet! I liked it! Great job!
Almiaranger chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Aw, this is so sad and beautiful! I always love a well-written, depressing SasoDei! You did a wonderful with this oneshot. :)

~Almiaranger, the Evil Authoress ()/~~~
Musical Fairytale chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
...Excuse me while I cry like a girl. TTTT This is beautiful and very poetic. Wonderful job! You make me sooo happy every time that you publish something new! Keep up the good work!

~ Keep writing!