Reviews for The Eternity Star
Huh chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
Did you just make the Procyons Russian?
PartofYourWorld-ArielMermaid chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
I could just see Jim trying not to cry and it made me want to cry!
I can't wait for the next story!
lazyX1000 chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
That was a really sweet moment between Alice and Jim! Loved it! Can't wait for the next book.
PartofYourWorld-ArielMermaid chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
oooh! Suspenseful and mysterious!
lazyX1000 chapter 30 . 12/30/2012
Ok, seriously dying to know what happens now. Can't wait for the next book! You are seriously amazing!
PartofYourWorld-ArielMermaid chapter 29 . 12/30/2012
Great job on the story! I know its not over yet, but I really like it, and I can't wait to read the end!
I really love how Jim is always there for her, as a freind first. I personally love lots of romance, and you certainly had some great romantic scenes in the story. I look forward to reading some more in the future. I look forward to the action of the next story, but don't forget to add a little romance in there. ;)
I look forward to the end, and the next story very much!
lazyX1000 chapter 29 . 12/30/2012
I'm tearing up here! I'm so happy Alice got the closure she needed with her parents! It was so sweet! I loved this!
lazyX1000 chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
Another amazing chapter! I liked that quote, sounded cool. Can't wait for the next one to come out. :)
Jocy723 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Upload soon :) 3
PartofYourWorld-ArielMermaid chapter 27 . 12/28/2012
Yeah! I'm so glad they got away! I kept expecting them to get caught. Great chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!
lazyX1000 chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
Loved it as usual! I didn't think it sounded too rushed, I actually teared up a little the end! I'll be so sad when this is over :'(
PartofYourWorld-ArielMermaid chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
I don't think it tanked. I think Jim was good in this chapter. He would definetly be supportive like that. I don't think it tanked.
I can't wait for the next chapter!
lazyX1000 chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
Seriously loved it! I loved everything about this chapter, I even reared up a little! Cannot wait for the next one!
OceanaRose chapter 25 . 11/24/2012
I luv your story so much. Can't wait for the rest:)
lazyX1000 chapter 25 . 11/18/2012
Awesome chapter! Like always! Can't wait for the next one! And I hope your left wrist gets better! :D