Reviews for Seven Weeks to Love You
Iyendi chapter 1 . 7/2
I LOVED this story! I discovered you today, and I have read most of your stuff. This is among my favorites of your writings.
I know it takes a lot of time and effort, but I would love to read a multi chapter fic from you. I think you'd be really good at something long.
dancing-with-the-daffodils chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This is absolutely, positively one of THE BEST one-shots I've read in a LONG time. It was VERY well written. This pairing is actually one of my secret ships, and I'be finally found a good fic for it. It's just so CUTE!
Insanity under the moonlight chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
i was curious about how one could pair canada and spain...this is just too cute for words
ricochett chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
AAGH- this buuuuuurns! AWsqueee, I am so in love with this. Yay for Spain x Canada! I so ship this crack pairings. Then again, I ship Canada with a loooot of countries. I so love Canada crack pairings.

Canada crack pairings are so rare it hurts! Buuu.

This is an adorable one-shot. Mufu. Yaaay! Fav!
Rakiri chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of what to ship this now. Excellent story :)
melanie chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Omg! Why would chu say your work is crap? I soo loved this story and all your others as well, this may not be my no.1 pairing, but i have to admit you did a good job!
K-Ojousama chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is the first Spanada fic that I've read and I quite like it. :)
xXNovenusPrimeXx chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It's interesting. The story and pairing, I mean. I'm curious as to what other pairings Spain is in. I liked the story anyhow. I wouldn't mind reading some other stories like this.
MelodicNiNjA chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I've loved this pairing for a while now and was delighted to see this story. It is a well written well paced one-shot and i'm happy to see how well you've written the characters.
Iceestar chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was sooo cute! I loved it so much! The way you worked up their relationship was really good. Most people push the relationship to fast, but this was a great build up of a relationship.
Akita Edu chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OMG I love this storie! it's so cute! and very well writen too! please can you write more? lease with cherries on top?
satangdanny chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This story was absolutely beautiful, well paced and stunning. Canada's helping, selfless nature really shone here and it was adorable. \(o)/

Pfft, Spain has neeeeds~. xD
Jen chapter 1 . 2/2/2012 know, at first I was really wary about this because the pairing just struck me as odd. But, I really, really enjoyed this! It was extremely well written, and I'm so happy that you're proud of it! You absolutely should be! Great work. Looking forward to more from you~!
WhishfulDreamer chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Gosh, I love all of your fanfics. All of them. I'm a great admirer of your portrait of Fem!Canada, and when I saw you had written a Spanada fanfic I literally squealed.

It's just beautiful ;u; I loved all of it and I will just... Weep over the best piece of art over my OTP until now. It's just wonderful. You really should be proud of everything you write, all of your fics are masterpieces. Keep on the good job ;u;
dammitspawk chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nice job! Spain and Canada are a totally under-appreciated pairing but you wrote them so well in this oneshot! Thanks for the greatness!