Reviews for Times Have Changed
zoe alice chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I enjoy little plotless character studies, myself. I'd like to read more explorations.
Cajast chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I love this!

You capture their dynamic perfectly. )

*And*, you use short sentences. P
Cajast chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I haven't read this! Was I supposed to read this? I think I would've screwed up your word count.

It's just so true. I know that they kind of hinted at a sort-of romantic thing at the beginning of the series, but it just never worked out. It didn't click for me for exactly this reason. They're siblings. (Yes, in reality, but even more so when they didn't know they were related. That's sort of ironic, and very, very sad.)

Please write more. I'll be a quicker beta now that you can just turn around and poke me to get me to do it. P
amore1993 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Really good :) not nearly enough well written arthur and morgana fanfics.
mericat chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I would definitely read more of this. I always like plotless character exploration. It helps me understand them better, and or hate/sympathize with them more. Gives me more insight into choices.
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
that was really good; all siblings fight; me and my younger brother cant go a day without fighting. Well except Christmas.
Magical Moo chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It is remarkable how similar these characters' personalities are, but even more remarkable that as a viewer, these things don't even cross your mind until they are revealed as siblings.

I think you put this all very well. You showed the progression of their relationship through just a few simple, beautiful words.

At the end when you compared their thoughts side by side, it reminded me of their meeting in the throne room in the 4th series.

I would definitely like to read more of your thoughts on the Merlin characters. )
Abject Tears chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I like this. It's simple and as you say, plotless, but it's very astute and sums up Arthur and Morgana's complicated relationship very well :) and yes, I would definitely be interested in a piece about the main four!