Reviews for Secrets vs Lies
Good chapter
Theloraxofwhoville chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Good story starter
JackiLeigh chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Chaps 2-5: Love the stalking part, adds angst and intrigue. I am not sure how I feel about Tony being the father. Wendy was a little too devious, if that is the case. And how long did she wait before she told Tony? Is she just after the money her son will inherit? HHHmmmmm.
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Love to be a 'fly on the wall' for that conversation.
moira4eku chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
This was a new twist to Tony's disinheritance. But I'm not sure how he was able to change the trust fund? I'm glad that Gibbs understood Tony's motives. Sad to think he has a child but has no connection with him. I like the idea of Wendy stalking Tony, who could blame her~LOL! Thanks for an enjoyable read.
moira4eku chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Hmmmm...I'm wondering now if the trust fund has been transferred over to Wendy's child and if said child is Tony's and he knew it. Curious as to how Tony was able to do that since he never married. Can't wait to find out!
moira4eku chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Hmmmm...I'm a bit confused as to why the money would make a split with Tony and Wendy and his father. Unless, his father wanted Tony to be married so he could his hands on the money? Is the trust still there? I'm very curious to see why Gibbs wanted Tony back in the office (is it about Tony's supposedly "donation"?). And now, the Senator has died? What in the world happened. At least it didn't happen on Tony's watch!
moira4eku chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Well, Tony should be relieved that the son can't be his because of the call he received a couple of years ago saying that they were not going to use his "donation". I never really understood why? I would think Tony would be an excellent choice in his "donations". Anyhow...I'm very interested in seeing what happens next.
Doc Orlando chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Nice story

Good team interaction

Nice job with dialogue b/w Gibbs and Tony

Have to admit, I almost scared to meet this Wendy in the upcoming episode. She is an older woman-and I just wonder if it will change what we know about Tony too much.
Doc Orlando chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
good team interaction
Doc Orlando chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Nice interaction between DiNozzo and Gibbs, as always!
moira4eku chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very interesting beginning. I'm really interested in seeing where you take this story.