Reviews for Notes on a Break Up
sarah chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
ClatoandFannie chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
I FOLLOWED AND FAVORITED YOUR STORY AND THE AUTHOR THINGIE, sorry for the caps lock and not knowing what the author follow and favorite thing is, I just really wanted you to see that because YOUR STORY IS SO AMAZING AND I JUST REALLY LIKE IT! Holy crap I sound bipolar! I'm not bipolar by the way people. I can noooott wait for chapter four! Keep writing! You're amazing!
FrigidFlames chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I've read this story 4 times in the last 2-3 days. It's official, I'm in love with it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Please update this. I've fallen in love with this story and I can't get out
Bslover1812 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Darling I was re-reading this out of boredom and you say you already have the ending finished but why haven't you posted it? I think you should so the story and my curiosity will be complete.
Dee3 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Please update! I want to know if they get back together or not!
to infinity and beyonder chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
This was so beautifully written and i'd hate to see such a stunning story go unwritten, update soon please?

x - beth
Sarah chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
I know you haven't updated in awhile but I really love this story so much and could you please please try to post the last chapter, I really want to know what becomes of dear masseline and hot lips :)
bastilles chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Ren where have you been :'(
It's almost your year anniversary of not updating... Oh sorry if that sounded mean, but I still encounter these high hopes that you will update. :) i'm pretty sure I've re-read this story about 14 times due to your impeccable use of humor. I seriously keep re-reading this story and pressing the buttons "follow story","follow author","favorite story", and "favorite author" but I seem to always recieve the message that I have already done these things. I've gotten to the point where I've debated on grabbing the whole clique community to follow and favorite you so that you'll update, hoping that it will work and considering you read your email. But in all honesty, this and always will be one of my favorite stories posted on here, it's absolutely brilliant and your originality sparks between other clique stories that are about Massie becoming a soccer star or gaining back her alpha spot after she moves back from England... Let's just say Ren, you are absolutely luminous old sport. (Sorry just watched gatsby) :') crossing my fingers that you will update soon due to my embarrassing review of how much I adore your story.

xoxo,
HoneyScriptx
splendeur chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
I doubt you're even reading this, but please continue. I need to know what happens.
splendeur chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Utterly amazing.

sp
bastilles chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Oh my goodness, PLEASE update soon. Your story is different, a good different and I'm literally in love with it. I'm going to go insane if you don't ever update and when you see in the news that "girl goes insane because girl didn't update her story on fanfiction" You'll know it was you. Wow, that's really threatening, but I was just trying to be humorous :) Have I ever mentioned how much I love Josh in this story? Your humor isn't rusty at all, in fact I think your story is more funny than books that are meant to be published for humor. Well I believe I'm making this review longer than it's suppose to be, good day :) and remember UPDATE SOON or you'll be responsible for a girl going insane, just kidding. But seriously.
xmercurial chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
OH MY GOD. YOU -asdfghjkl. YES. I've been dying for your update cause this is so FREAKING good.

Like seriously.

Update soon, I can wait and make it some Josh/Alicia because holy-shit they're so cute.

And great grammar!

-Ermily
DevilnAngel16 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Can't wait for chapter 4! :)
BSlover1812 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Ahaha update! Great chapter and I just love all their friendships. Cant wait for the ending! :)