Reviews for Choice
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was a great look into Zuko's head and his inner turmoil! Great job. :3
redeemthefallen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. You my friend,are an amazing author!
SaucePear chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is nice, I agree that Zuko wouldn't ever feel like he has been able to choose the important things for himself. And I also agree that the choice between Uncle and Azula wouldn't feel like a choice either. Because even if he did choose to stay, she would hunt him and probably kill him.

I like your writing style, feels very stream-of-conciousness. Very pleasant to read.

Thanks for sharing this!
Spiffswishy chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awesome oneshot! Perfect thing to do a oneshot about!
Spry chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Don't worry- there's no need to be insanely nervous, because this is AWESOME!

Your spelling and grammar are great, your writing style terrific, and you made Zuko perfectly in-character.

Give yourself some ice cream, 'cause you deserve it! :D

Spry!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was quite well done! You really raise excellent points in this short piece. If even one person in the Earth Kingdom had seen Zuko as a firebender but still accepted him-if just one person had given him the HOPE that even Iroh had admitted Zuko would have to give himself instead-he might have made a different decision that day.

The only critique I can give is that it could have been expounded on a bit more. I would suggest adding a bit about what Zuko thought would eventually happen to him if he took the "choice" he thought his uncle was referring to and lived as a refugee from the war, denying his firebending, for the rest of his long life. Would he eventually go crackers from continually denying such an essential part of his being?
notonffeveragain chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Way to go! Getting your first story out there, it really is terrifying isn't it? Well you did great, writing and grammar all good. I like the story and you really squeezed the emotion out! All in all, awesome!