Reviews for What Could Have Been: Power Down
Catmint chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
This is a really well-written story and your characterisation is excellent. It's exactly the sort of thing I suspect happened during that episode. McGee is wonderfully sweet and kind and I could feel the rising panic. Excellent work.
cameron-sarah chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I want an whole fic based of this 'darkness' business. I love every line you wrote in that scene, her describing be fine with being treated like dirt, but the darkness closing in being the worst thing. I feel like that has potential to be an amazing Somalia based fic. I would write it, but I'm not sure I could give it justice.

I think your Tim is fine, btw!
puppypants chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I think you did a great job - Tim stuff is all I read anyway
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Nicely done flashback, and well done with Tim breaking her out of it and reassuring her. You also did nicely with the very nonverbal communication that is so very much this show when you have them exchange tiny smiles at the end rather than *talk*, which these folks just don't do as much about serious/personal stuff.
FWandFS chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Please! Write more 'Tim stuff' - you nailed his character voice and how he would behave in this situation. Hard to do, I know because he is more subtly portrayed than the others.

I loved this piece - very well written!
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I think you should make a 2nd chapter where Tim tells Gibbs and then Ziva hates him for it but hey that just me :P

I liked it, poor Ziva she doesn't realize being in NCIS changed her so much
saragiup chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I simply love your What Could Have Been oneshots. I really don't think that even Ziva could have recovered so fast from Somalia.

These scenes could have really happened, I think McGee could be the friend who could help her recovery from that experience.

Hope you will write more stories on this series.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I like how you write Tim, he does care for Ziva. I like this very much well done.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Good, is it just me but they act like TIM and ziva are not close friends on the show.
ZivaFan2481 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow, forgot to review three of your updates and reply to your PM, sorry.

Let me remember this... I like it when you write McGee in and I think you should do it more often. I know you usually have Tony or occasionally Gibbs be Ziva's rock, but McGee is sometimes the team's rock. You know? He is the mosst innocent of them all and provides stability.

Like in here how McGee tried to calm her down, you wrote that well. And Ziva did in fact break something in the end! Tim's watch is collatoral damage of his event but oh well.

I do understand why you had to do this, being trapped in an elevator so soon after being held should have freaked her out.

Thanks for this... now on to review two more and respond to the PM and read a new chapter.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I liked this story, it was very believable as a "tag" both to Power Down and Truth or Consequences. You did a good job with Tim, and I'm picky about his characterization as are some of your other reviewers, so congratulations!
Zivaleh DaVid chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I think you did a great job with tim. Dont doubt yourself!
Ninja Chick 711 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awsome! I love it! Keep it up sis!
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I liked it and Tim was the perfect one to be trapped with her. He would be calming and forgiving of her anger.
Tiva lovah chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I loooooooooooooooooooved this! Because the writers totally ignored what could have been an awesome look into Ziva's mindset after Somalia, and you did what they could not! Awesome job! I hope you have more what could have beens up your sleeve!