Reviews for Evil Phineas Trilogy: Book 1: Dark Rising
kittyKat010 chapter 4 . 7/28
Holy shit. I did not see shadow beeing interested in Addyson coming.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Perhaps if Perry/Agent P. disobeyed orders from Major Monogram, he might actually BE FIRED for blowing his cover for a SECOND time, and ignoring his one-week suspension from OWCA (even if he ends up saving all of Danville from The Shadow)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
I guess that this is our first taste of the Shadow's sadistic behavior- and I for one, REALLY don't like it!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
"Candace started to wish that the mysterious force would've acted sooner..." Well, Canace Gertrude Flynn, I guess that you get what you wanted!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
Awesome! Now can read not only ONE, but TWO different stories! I really loved reading both of them (especially Chapter #8) :) :) :)
not knowing my n chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I dont know what happens
P N Fanf chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Awesome! MWAH HA HA HA!
tehawkwrdturtle chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Oh nos! It's Django's fault again. D:
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Wow...you almost killed Phineas, now you've got my attention...I am curious to see where this story goes...
Sda209 chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
The Shadow is going to initiate a war, is that correct? If so, how is he going to combat against the world, as just about anyone in History who attempted world conquest failed due to problematic reasons. Also, nice cliffhanger, filled me with suspense and anger (I love and despise cliffhangers), :).

-P.S: Reading the title of your Evil Phineas: Book II, is there foreshadowing about a massive crossover? Or simply just for the purporses of cameo?

-Sda209
XCOM UNKNOWEN chapter 15 . 10/17/2012
*uses cupili8inotor of create 8000 candace's*
MMWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!
unsigned chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
the start is almost the excacte same :P but that means its still great!
Better a Freak Than A Fake chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
There's always 'She's the Mayor' and that was NOT a pretty sight.