Reviews for To My Father
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This...was beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time. I liked how you had Naraku as the ultimate villain, and that Sabato saved Rinne. That made this story beautiful. Keep writing. We need more stories like this.
sirenmergirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Thanks for this. I needed a story to remind me why I put up with my father's crap. I was so pissed off at him today because he messed up the shower, hogged the washing machine, and busted the toilet... again. Its his birthday soon too, so I got him this really expensive book that he said he wanted, and now I don't have much money left to pay for what I need. *sigh* But hey, at least he's not Sabato, right? Anyway, thanks for reminding me why I love that idiot.
CubeyKyuubi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I feel bad for Sabato now... It makes me sad that he actually did die in your story, although what we wanted as fans was for him to die/leave Rinne alone anyways.

Great story. Sad, but great.
Miyori999 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This story is very sad. And coming from an idiot father as well (An epidemic?) I almost felt bad about hating my own, before I remembered he cannot be forgiven by me.

I was a little surprised when Rika and Miho were killed, and by Naraku, but the surprise had word off by the time I read to Sabato’s death. I had an issue in my own story with not having Rinne kill his father, as much as he has ruined his child’s life, as well as for all those souls he’s taken. I have a hard time not seeing him as a murderer and not just a con-man.

When Rinne stood next to his father’s grave, screaming at the old man, I almost heard him, in agony and anger. It made me feel very sad. Your stories always have a way of evoking the emotions of its characters in the reader. I’ve said this before, if you should ever write a novel, I will be right there in line waiting to buy it.

I really did love this story, even if it left me feeling a fraction of what poor Rinne felt. Your stories, as always, are thought evoking, and well written.