Reviews for Blessed With a Curse
JonathanKonopka chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Ha, this story opens with three simple words; I didn't expect that. Though the complaints are reasonable, and this fanfic really opens up differently, I sure never expected something like this. They hate each other amidst many problems, and the emotions are portrayed well, though I was a bit puzzled when Zelda turns a little green, though I'm guessing you were referring to sickness instead of color. This curse, that purgatory of forced action, really does sound frustrating, a kind of never-ending limbo. Though, I've never felt any of this myself, I can still have empathy for those fictional characters. Ends upon the wedding, the people not understanding the situation, ironically.

Well, guess that's all for the story, thank-you for typing this, and see you later, maybe.
Mondopartyman chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Again Beautiful.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Interesting concept. I feel sorry for both of them now, no, for all four of them: Link, Impa, Midna, and Zelda. The bit about Zelda never seeing Impa after her wedding was touching.

Errors: 'story of you sleep' and 'hat damned mirror'

"A price must be paid, always. We are that price." Beautiful line. Amazingly done. I don't care much for yuri, but this was so subtle and flowed so well with the rest of the story that I couldn't dislike it.

Great job.