Reviews for That Fire
fanficluver246 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I am in love with this story, but i can't find two if by sea by puppies
Eliad chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Awwww, the ending was soooo cute! :3 I luved it! Maybe a bit too fast but very well done, luv it!
Featherleaf chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
You are a good author. I will give you that. No offense to anyone's views, but I can't read any farther. I kinda find this a bit sickly sweet. It's a good story, I'll give you that.
black hearts chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Write more! please listen and use the songs 'September' by Daughtry and 'Stay' by Mayday !
black hearts chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
holy shit. Hinder too? you really ARE amazing. Do you like Mayday Parade too?
black hearts chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
you have the best music taste ever. you, my friend, are amazing.
RipMyHeartOut chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dx
LiLBitchPrincess chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
M-More? D:
whitt chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
this chapter was very emotional I could feel the sadness the regret the abandonment and sorrow very well done chPter
update soon?
drakeryan69 chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
oh my god i love your chapters and so you know each song is in a playlist labed "That fire"! I realy realy realy hope you can finish this storie because i seem to be very mega hyper with anticipation.(sorry alot of caffine today and my hype has not died)
whitt chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
oops forgot I really want u to continue this and update soon or I might die!
whitt chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
this fic has made me cry I wish friends could b like franis without all the romanic stuff added and I love ur choice of songs the went well with the situations :)
WasaChii I DO have accountD chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Omg, please continue, the world needs more Francis x Timmy stories like this! I love it! 3 Continueee
esbmusic42 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
This is...interesting.

It's certainly a new take on Francis, and I've liked what you've done with Timmy. I find that this is definitely a possibility for a bad future of the Fairly Odd Parents universe, particularly with the "Bros Before Hoes" lesson that has to be reiterated, like, thirty times in the series and he STILL doesn't get it.

My main (really only) critique on this is that you tend to be a little bit distant in your writing. You don't elaborate the characters very much, even the one's whose point of view you're writing from, and you avoid dialogue quite a bit. It's more of a writing style comment than anything else, but you shouldn't be afraid to let it out. It's a great idea for a plot, and you should be proud of your idea.

Other than that, the other girl Trixie hangs out with is called Veronica, not Vanessa. Also, It was revealed in Channel Chasers that Timmy would keep his God Parents until he was around 21, so you may want to include something about that since Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof don't seem to be around. There may be some other stuff I'm missing, but you should check out the Fairly Odd Parents Wikia for more accuracy stuff.

Great job so far, and keep it up!

Sincerely,

esbmusic42

P.S: Having Francis calling Tootie "Farto" and "Gassy" is hilarious, though I think you should elaborate on how she fell in with Trixie's crowd.