Reviews for A Preemptive Strike
solari chapter 4 . 2/22
Wow more please, I love the idea of Ric and Damon as a couple!
WickedBlue chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Awesome h/c and great romance and angst. My favorite fic receipe :)
Brilliant fic. Thank you for writing it.
sailor silvimoon chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I love it! Great story. Hope you'll write more Dalaric stories.
BlueberryOcean chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Alaric really is such a fantastic character.
nightfallsupernova chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
loved it especially the talk they had cos i think it was needed and it was done in a short and straight to the point way which was really in character for both of them. hope you continue damon/alaric stories when you get your other ones done. im patiently waiting for the next chapter of your fade to blue story...lol.
CrowX chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Wonderful ending to this great story.

I love it. So cute, how both of them make compromises (okay, not really difficulet ones). I like now Rick doesn't want Damon to change, like his flirtatious character. This shows how much he loves him.
starzee chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Perfect way to end it :D I loved this and I hope you write more Damon/Alaric!
elvalove chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Grear story. I really like the Damon and Alaric bromance on the show and I have to confess I have thought thee could be something more there sometimes. Thanks for taking it to the next level so I can live vicariously through your story.
nightfallsupernova chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
man elena is so intrusive isnt she lol. i love the talk damon had with alaric it was real considering damon's past history when it comes to relationships so he really needed ot say it although i think he's more scared then he's ketting on and so is alaric. looking forward ot the next update.
Wicked R chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
liking all the pampering Damon's getting
CrowX chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Again, so cute. I love how Damon let down his guard a bit to answer Ric's most important question. At least half.

I would love for them both to go public and for all the other people to not really be surprised. I hope that Elena won't be hurt, but happy for them.
starzee chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
I loved that line where Damon basically asked Ric not to screw him around. I like that he jolted away from him and showed his feelings so openly with one little reaction ;D

Looking forward to the next chapter! Hope there's some Caroline telling Damon she was worried or something :D
nightfallsupernova chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
i loved caroline slightly laughing at damons face changing and alaric jumping cos of it. only damon could make a flirty comment after nearly dying lol. i dont want to believe stefan just doesnt care but i hope we will find out and i look forward to the next chapter.
S.E. Carrigan chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Just...wow. Yay? I guess... Update soon. I need to know what happens next.

S.E. Carrigan
CrowX chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Oh, I love this. Such a good story.

Love how Rick takes care of Damon.

Very good plot and you have a great way with words.

Fantastic.

Please loud the next chapter soon!