Reviews for If You Ever Come Back
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great
lvtwilight09 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
*runs arouns all excited* WOOHOO! Loved that you wrote the BPOV. It was awesome hun! Great job!
jetstreamRose chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I'm glad you posted Bella's POV so we know what motivated her to go back - well, other than the fact that it was Edward - and they always belong together...right! :)

I really enjoy your writing and hope you post again in the future. Congrats on your first fanfic story.
jetstreamRose chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really enjoyed this o/s. So well written. I hope you have more Edward/Bella stories to put on fanfic!
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Awww bb! I'm so glad you post this! It give us a look at Bella's thoughts... I love it, its great! I really love this story... You are a smart cookie! :)

Awwww bb I love you and I will do as many hula dances as needed *puts on Hawaiian coconuts bra and does the hula dance* and yes you are right, my mind is like no other anyone will encountered... Which basically just means that I'm a crazy weirdo... And you are the salsa to my chips. (~O_O)~

Much Love and Respect

Xoxo

Mia
OcSickGirl chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Thanks for that...always love to get the others perspective!
Bascetcase chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
oh that was so sweet!don't leave it as an o/s!
sandym chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was so sad , that they had to go through this... i mean i understand he works in a hospital and all but i hope he realizes that he needs to make time for Bella because she is his love also... Beautifully written and i loved it!

the avid reader(sandym)
reyes139 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awww sweetie inloved it! I actually think this has a great premise to be turned into a really cute story...awesome job hun and im sooiooooo proud of u for getting your feet wet...love you
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Great O/S, glad she came back. :)
XquisiteProdigy chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! my wifey wrote a story! and its beautiful! and I loved it! and Im so happy for u! and proud of u! and my sentences are running together but i dont care cuz u wrote a beautiful story!

that was amazing. love the details. and the happy ending!

great job, Blue!

xoxo
twisample14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Very sweet ending! I'm left wondering what changed her mind and why she came back. Do you plan on continuing this tale?
PJ littlefoot chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I loved it!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Awww! What a sweet, sweet story, bb:) Thank you for writing this!

Awesome work:)

X0X0
darcysmom chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
There is so much potential here! This really felt like a prologue to me. I feel like you had so much more to say and were forced to stop because of the constraints of a one-shot.

If you decide to continue the story, I would definitely read it.

Congratulations on an excellent first foray into fic!