Reviews for The Dragon Club
kajjjann chapter 27 . 1/3
Amazing story and I only have one thing I would like you to change: Please mark it as complete, you have made me suffer thinking it was not complete for so long when it was just not marked :)

/kajjjann :D
Guest chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Oh my fucking god!I hate Lucius.
Caroline chapter 27 . 11/4/2014
I cannot believe it is finally over. I read your story a year ago, January of 2013 to be exact, in and fell in love with it, but it didn't have and ending, I wondered what happened next almost every night for a month, but then I kinda got over it.
Suddenly, yesterday, I thought of rereading the story for fifth time but I searched in google instead, and I found this.
There are no words to say to explain such an awesome ending. For that I'm grateful. So yeah, loved your story. Bye.
TheFredtoherGeorge chapter 27 . 4/25/2014
Just finished a re-read of this story, which I inititally read around the time that it was first completed. Adding it to my favorites as it is worth bookmarking. I hope the sequel has not been abandoned, as these characters and storylines are quite enjoyable.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 27 . 3/11/2014
Holy fuck! This is one of the BEST scorose story, I've ever read!:D I'm so happy I read this story:) Thank You for writing this beautiful story:D
second-star-to-the-right-and chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
I am not ashamed to say that I cried when the memories took them back to Harry, Ron and Hermione's first year. Thank you for that. I really loved some of the ideas you had in this, and you presented it so well (which is something I can't say for quite a lot of the fics on this site). So, er, yeah. Don't know what else to say. Apart from that I loved your view of their characters.
GwenCThompson chapter 27 . 2/11/2014
overall review: meh. I truly loved the concept and the characters, all of them and how you interpreted the canon ones and created the OCs and developed them. there were tons of cliche bits I didn't like so much. also the writing style was very sloppy. you kind of just said everything, very bland. also the dialogue fell flat several times. all that being said I've checked out the dates of publication and I can tell you that you've improved tremendously! I Chose You was excellently written and I loved your writing style in that one, so I wouldn't worry too much. For Dragon Club 2 (which I highly recommend giving a better name) I'd love to see more Albus, particularly Albus and Grace. best wishes to you!
Night250 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Please let Rose remember! I love your writing style.
Night250 chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
This chapter must have been tough I found it hard to read. I loved that Vance got his.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
Loved It!
TheShiningStar chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Nice!
Imaginneeee chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
This story is so perfect and sweet and even has the perfect happy ending (I'm a sucker for happy endings) and I don't get why it isn't more popular, it's so cute even if your writing style does change a bit.
TamariChan chapter 27 . 6/7/2013
This is one of my new favorite stories. For once, I love your OCs, especially Xander. Your Rose and Scorpius are so perfect together!
nineandthreequarters23 chapter 27 . 5/30/2013
I have to say that this whole story is incredible! I found it last night and I've been reading it solidly ever since, I'm also following your story of I Chose You. I thought from that story you were a really good writer and I would try some more of your stuff! More importantly than any of this, I have to tell you that I hate NextGen stuff, I almost never read it and the only time I do is with Teddy pairings. But your story has truly left me feeling converted, you gave the characters life in a way that no other writer on this site has in my opinion been able to before. You are a fantastic writer and have a rare gift. Thank you for such a brilliant story and I look forward to reading anything of yours in the future! Which will be very soon as I follow Zander into Dragons Den 2 ;)!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Aww, I love this chapter!