Reviews for So Many Days Later
Bit's Bit chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
I'm not impatient. Ok I am but I realllllllyyy am excited for Jane and Maura to come together for this story. Come together. Cum together? Oopps haha sorry. I just can't wait. They are so sizzling when they are together...
Bit's Bit chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Oh my gosh! I can't wait for the updates! This is soooo good! Incredible writing! Jane is even more of a badass. And Maura is still so sweet and sexy. The chemistry between them is so hot I think my eyes burned reading this story. Can't wait! This is my new fave of the fave! Yay. Thank you!
srcuz41 chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
I am loving this story. I see you have not updated this in awhile, I sure hope you will finish this tale or send me to another page of stories you have written, because you have done such a wonderful job. please let me tell you I am a big fan.
Thank you so much for sharing such talent.
re646 chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
I wish there was more :(
Loved it.
julatsa chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
omg, this was great. I'm so sad you didn't continue with it. Rizzles/Zombie AU's are my favourite.
femerlin chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Very good story. Looking forward to reading more.
May chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
This story is great! It seems like you've probably stopped writing, but I'd love to know what happens!
SuJ3aLi chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Damn good story, I'm not particularly interested in AU but thought I would check this one out, not sorry I did. However, considering their current setting, I'm concerned about some more intense shenanigans brimming. But hell, as long as you aren't going all Law&Order: SVU up on them I'll keep reading .
SuJ3aLi chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Even more reminiscent of The Walking Dead, cept the prison seems more like a mixture of Woodbury and Rick's posse, still a pretty good read
SuJ3aLi chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I was starting to wonder why Jane didn't look for her fam, aside from Maura, they'd be the first ones she would look for
SuJ3aLi chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very reminiscent of The Walking Dead, but now a days anything that pertains to zombies usually is, good start :)
fancynewwhatevr chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Whaaat? Why did you stop updating this?! How dare you!

Lol. But in all seriousness, this is amazing. And I really wish there was more!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
I would kill for an update to this story, it's absolutely fantastic. I really hope you write more!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
So I only just found your story and my goodness it is amazing, so I'm wondering if you are going to continue it because it is some kind of amazing. Hope you update soon.
Numbers7o913 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is just about the most epically awesome thing ever, but it's been forever since you updated! Please, please, please say that you haven't abandoned it. *down on knees, begging shamelessly*