Reviews for Meant to Be
Hugz Kissez chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Yay, acknowledging it is the first step to becoming it!
Hugz Kissez chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Uh oh. Eddie's gonna get it now. Oh well, he deserved it.
Hugz Kissez chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Of course you're jealous. You are meant to be! As in, if you don't start snogging and proclaiming your undying love for each other soon, I am personally going to hunt you down and lock you in a room together until you realize that you are SOULMATES!
Hugz Kissez chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Sounds like it's going to be great! I wish I could just suck all the chapters into my mind and read them instantly! That would be an awesome superpower: to be able to pull anything up in your mind and read it, like your mind is a search engine. And I'm rambling again. Sorry. :\
Guest chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
It wasn't a sucky ending!
I AM READING THE SRQUEL THIS SECOND!
(Not really because i'm typing this but after this i'm reading it!)
Fabina4179 chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
*Chanting* Sequel, Sequel, Sequel! *done chanting*
Guest chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Omg! Love it girlfriend!
fabinalover21 chapter 15 . 11/7/2012
I LOVE IT!
onceuponatimefan1 chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Love the story. Can't wait to read your sequel. :)
HighClassNerd chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
"Ok." I said, and with that i start to get undressed. (I bet at least one of you guys just blushed)
You know I did. I LOVE FABIAN!
I am Mrs.Reedus chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Please update! Maybe Nina and Fabian could have a baby?Lol and if u like the idea,make Fabian pass out when she tells him!
I am Mrs.Reedus chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
Please update!
StayNickJonas chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
Awe that's cute! So sorry haven't been reviewing. I was busy with school and didn't have time on the computer. :) can't wait for the sequel! Honestly, I love this story so much! :)
Fabina4ever chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
Awwww! Sweet ending! Proposing where they first met... SOOOO romantic! Seriously... You... Are... An AMAZING writer! Love this story! It is one of my favorites! Sequal? Pllleeeeeaaaasssse! thank you... Vertual hugs! :D
pieface98 chapter 15 . 5/12/2012
OH. MY. GOD.

The ending was perfect for them! Oh my god and going to where they met! Watching the NOTEBOOK! Oh my god, i can't stand it! I want to cry!

I loved this story so so much! And it's an honor for YOU to read MY stories! :))