Reviews for One Romantic Case
Windows chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Amazing, only problem is the technology level is a bit high for 1924. Only problem, other than that it's great!
Kagato chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Please continue this story i really like it
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
hope you update soon
sapphire wind chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
update pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase
captain obvious chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
They are on an airliner, "our flight leaves..." with a modern terminal and food service... in 1940, when the biggest planes in existence were tu-series russian bombers...

During the anime they took trains everywhere. You would be well advised to keep it the same.

Also, it's spelled "essentials" not "essencials"
LTA chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
Thanks for he update
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Okay. We shall wait. Good luck.
animeluv3 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Great chapter.! (:
Please update soon.! :)
And I mean I reallly want a new chapter asap.!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
I am not disappointed. This is a great chapter. I am so happy you updated.
Natasha chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
AH! Cliffhanger! hurry and write more this is the best fanfic EVER! I'm so impressed because, usually, people just write about all the characters hooking up and you're actually writing a story (an awesome story) Can't wait to read more :]
Natasha chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
OMG so good so far! although, i think that part where you called her little torture room thing the 'happy room' was a bit ridiculous... I loved that one description you gave about 'concern dripping in his voice' I could visualize it so well in my mind! I can't wait to read more :D
LTA chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I'm speechless. That was amazing thank you
Shimotsuki no Miko chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
.Goodness. NOOOOO! Not the cliffhanger now!

I knew it. Marquis, that git. Poor Victorica... And aww, so that was what really happened(damn it, you're so good in mystery!)! But still, Victorica and Kujou will definately best the Marquis out, the two are far too smart for him.w

Go Kujou, go and save your Golden Fairy! By the way, love the way how Kujou was so unrestless in the police office, thinking about Victorica...

Can't say I had to wait a long time now, can I! Nope, not at all, but... NOW I guess I will have to wait, won't I...?.- Well, all I can say is: UPDATE SOOON! \0/
(But don't rush it, though, writing needs it's time, I know...)
Shimotsuki no Miko chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
Right. Sorry for my last review, can't believe I didn't realize you had updated (just how stupid am I?). Well, look on the bright side: you got one more comment for your story-

Oh, you just HAD to bring in that mysterious man and whisk Victorica away just when she was about to spill the beans for us, didn't you?... I guess you had to, for the sake of the story's dignity's sake, I suppose.

NOW I can't really wait to know what coming next! Whose Victorica's captor? What does he want? Will Kujou be able to rescue his Golden fairy? Have to know!
Shimotsuki no Miko chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Sorry for the late review! Was on holiday, so I didn't get much chance to open my computer...

Right, back to Kujou and Victorica: This story is getting better and better by the moment!- Your mystery writing style is really fantastic! All these little hints here and there... and not to mention Victorica's father!

You just have to write the next one; you can't possibly leave us here dying to know what's coming next, can you!? (all right, you can...) Anyway, great chapter!