Reviews for Of Skulls And Sparks
holmesapprentice chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
You know what?

What is the similarity of all you're fanfictions?

Corey5268 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Richie 2009. Coincidence or shoutout to the movie? This isn't the first time I've read this fic. It's very creepy (in a good way)
saysesydo chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I'm not sure exactly how to express this, but. That. was. genius. Best dark fic I think I have ever read. I came here after I read Flowers in a Box, and I was wondering if you actually had serious fics. Boy. you do. This was amazing. I love how you wove the story, like how the beginning we get to follow as John starts to put the clues together, and we are there with John in the end when all of it begins to make sense. Sooo good! Wow. I am floored.
Smilers and Winders chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh Jesus Christ. o_o;
No, I'm done with grim!dark now, but that was brilliant. Sent shivers down my spine (sorry, i'm a cliche idiot). You always surprise me with your writing, I ought to read more of your stories ;u;
But, as a final word I say: RUN MATT RUN
Ma-nehn chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm all speechless here. Wow, just... wow
Now THAT is what I call horror!
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit

nofirewithoutsparks chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
FUCK YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH. Never though I would enjoy such dark fiction but DAMN that was ridiculously good! You are seriously awesome at writing with suspense and tension and as surprised as I was, your characterisation of Sherlock in the murder scene was so accurate! I demand MORE. Much more. And preferrably darker, as dark as it gets.
Her Ghost Eyes chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is so creepy! And brilliant! Seriously. Gah. Wow. That was amazing.
Plate Captain chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was perfectly horrid! And while I do enjoy your “cracky” stories I must admit that I prefer these so much more because you have such a talent that I often feel appalled when you waste it making us laugh like that.

Ohh macabre Sherlock fanfictions like these give me such a thrill, and that ending… I honestly felt like sobbing. Wonderful. So wonderful.
Jade Gliese chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Well written. But why would you even do this. Lol. Now I have this creepy idea of Sherlock stuck in my head.
DarkFlightDown chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Awesome, love it :) Just a note on accuracy, The British number For the Police is 999 not 911, If you want to be really accurate
Ambikai chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
And now I won't be able to sleep. Still this is brilliant nonetheless. I loved how you took that line and just tore everything apart. Christ.

Great job.
Honey Fujioka chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I really wasn't planning on reviewing, but OH. MY. GOD. I had to. There was a force that told me that this story NEEDED a review. So I'll reiterate.

This was BLOODY FANTASTIC! I think I was crying a little, too. And then the end! Oh, the hidden meaning! This was a WONDERFUL interpretation! John finding the pictures, the package with the skulls. Geez, is Sherlock one messed-up mo-fo! At least he'll have John forever (what a sickly thought).
justasmalltowngirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
f**k. This scared me shitless. Its good and all but really? Your fics are usually humourous! Why would you write this? Sherlock will never be the same...
the-fish92 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012