Reviews for Of Masters And Students
Lovely ending, just stunning. Keep growing and changing as a person. Even if I can’t watch you grow as an author through ur writing, I hope you keep sprinting through life at full speed ahead.
Ok first, omg Jason yay yay! That’s totally Asterous that you added him in. And that mention to Kori aka starfire just made my day! Also, when you first told me (not me specifically but told all your readers) about Elvins death I started crying. Like, I’m so sorry, take as much time as you need, I wouldn’t be surprised if you quote writing all together. Also, what that person said was totally uncalled for and imma beat their ass into shit if I ever come across them. But on a brighter note, love your writing and this is an turbing story so far, can’t wait to finish it
Shiranai Atsune chapter 14 . 5/6
Awww, is Robin gonna want to stay too?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 12 . 5/3
Oooohhh! This is exciting!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 7 . 5/2
LOL at Ollie's complaints!

Whaaat? More missing kids? One per city? Whyyy?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 5 . 5/2
I am totally loving this fanfic! I enjoy reading it! I haven't stopped since the beginning!
BlueKitty.TheGreat chapter 26 . 4/11
I have no clue what happened, but I am so sorry people were shitty. This story is great and you are an amazing writer with so much potential. I understand if you want to delete your account. That’s your choice. But don’t let haters get you down. Sending good vibes.
BlueKitty.TheGreat chapter 17 . 4/11
KALDUR. OH NO. FUCKFUCKFUCK
BlueKitty.TheGreat chapter 15 . 4/11
Aw, Wally no! My baby sad.
StallionClover38 chapter 32 . 2/1
Hey so I just binge-read your story in two days and I have to say its great. Not only is the story great but I admire you too, you have battled through a lot and I can relate to hard times so I know how hard you've worked. I'm guessing its been awhile since you wrote this so you might not even see this review, but I just wanna say well done and keep fighting for the people you love and have lost 3 :)
JJ chapter 32 . 1/10
I know that you probably will never see this, or ever go on your account ever again, but I just wanted to say "thank you," because while I personally have never seen tragedy (the closest I've ever gotten was when I first read the book Girl In The Blue Coat), I'm an empath, so while I'll never truly know about what you went through, or even know who you are, I can genuinely say that I'm proud of you. For grieving but not falling into that grief, for secluding yourself in a storm of emotions but not giving up on your life. Go ahead, say that I'm not sorry, that I could never understand what happened to you, but just know that I don't care. I just wanted to make a point to you about something that you undoubtfully already did, and I'm thanking you for doing it. I was 11 when I first learned that my mother had an affair and birthed my half-sister while she was still married. That, I think, was the first day I realized that people weren't perfect, promises weren't always kept, and most shocking of all my own mother had lied to me. I had asked her why she kept it from me the next day, and she said "I'll explain more to you when you're old enough to understand." I asked "Why?!, I deserve to know about my own sister!" She evaded me the rest of the day, and never spoke to me about it again, refusing to answer whenever I asked. I did figure things out for myself in the years after, though. Sorry, I know you don't want to hear about my life story, but I felt that I needed to share this with someone else who could understand. Quid pro quo, right? You let me know I wasn't the only one with problems, I'm letting you know you're not alone.
~Thanks for listening (hopefully), Seraphica_Mystique
ShortFandomGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Awesome story.
Mashrose chapter 32 . 8/4/2017
Your ending didn't really end things.
Mashrose chapter 26 . 8/4/2017
God, I hate Wonder Woman.
Mashrose chapter 18 . 8/3/2017
Why did it have to be Wally!? Like anyone else would have been better! (Except Robin.)