Reviews for Of Masters And Students
StallionClover38 chapter 32 . 2/1
Hey so I just binge-read your story in two days and I have to say its great. Not only is the story great but I admire you too, you have battled through a lot and I can relate to hard times so I know how hard you've worked. I'm guessing its been awhile since you wrote this so you might not even see this review, but I just wanna say well done and keep fighting for the people you love and have lost 3 :)
JJ chapter 32 . 1/10
I know that you probably will never see this, or ever go on your account ever again, but I just wanted to say "thank you," because while I personally have never seen tragedy (the closest I've ever gotten was when I first read the book Girl In The Blue Coat), I'm an empath, so while I'll never truly know about what you went through, or even know who you are, I can genuinely say that I'm proud of you. For grieving but not falling into that grief, for secluding yourself in a storm of emotions but not giving up on your life. Go ahead, say that I'm not sorry, that I could never understand what happened to you, but just know that I don't care. I just wanted to make a point to you about something that you undoubtfully already did, and I'm thanking you for doing it. I was 11 when I first learned that my mother had an affair and birthed my half-sister while she was still married. That, I think, was the first day I realized that people weren't perfect, promises weren't always kept, and most shocking of all my own mother had lied to me. I had asked her why she kept it from me the next day, and she said "I'll explain more to you when you're old enough to understand." I asked "Why?!, I deserve to know about my own sister!" She evaded me the rest of the day, and never spoke to me about it again, refusing to answer whenever I asked. I did figure things out for myself in the years after, though. Sorry, I know you don't want to hear about my life story, but I felt that I needed to share this with someone else who could understand. Quid pro quo, right? You let me know I wasn't the only one with problems, I'm letting you know you're not alone.
~Thanks for listening (hopefully), Seraphica_Mystique
ShortFandomGirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Awesome story.
Mashrose chapter 32 . 8/4/2017
Your ending didn't really end things.
Mashrose chapter 26 . 8/4/2017
God, I hate Wonder Woman.
Mashrose chapter 18 . 8/3/2017
Why did it have to be Wally!? Like anyone else would have been better! (Except Robin.)
Extraterrestrial chapter 32 . 8/2/2017
This was an excellent story, and thank you do much for writing it. In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck with everything you are going through and have give through. Stay strong.

I really loved the dynamic between Batman and Dick. Dick needed Bruce, but alternate universe Batman could not attend to open up at all, after he had spent so long closing himself off.
Dick grayson's ass chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
I'm so so sorry for your loss
Mashpotatoe Queen chapter 32 . 4/17/2017
Oh my goooooooooshhhhh-

This was so amazing and entirely not what I was expecting AT ALL. I just, I loved it SO FREAKIN MUCH, but at the same time my heart kind of hurts too? Like. This was such a beautiful story but I just can't get over how much my expectations differed from the reality! Like this story was DEEP and it really explored what it meant to be a hero, a child hero, and it had a realistic ending where everything wasn't just magically okay but it still left you with hope that it could BE okay in the future and-

I dunno, man, I was just lookin for a dimensional fic for the heck of it and this just BLEW MY MIND.

So yeah, really brilliant idea, really brilliant writing, really brilliant characterization- especially given that you had like, a double whammy of the same character for a lot of them and still managed to make them unique and wonderful- and just a really brilliant story in general. Just- it's all bloody brilliant. You did AMAZING, and thank you so much for taking the time to finish the story instead of leaving my heart broken and wondering.

Keep up the amazing work, my friend! :) Thanks for writing this lovely, lovely fic!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 32 . 4/16/2017
You only used one sentence to explain Superboy, yet everyone understood exactly what it meant and everything behind it, and I think that's beautiful.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 22 . 4/16/2017
Oh my god. I know I'm late, but I'm so so sorry for your loss. I'm lucky enough to have never had to go through the pain of losing a loved one, and I can't even imagine it. It has been a few years since it happened, and I hope that you are okay now and are dealing in a healthy way. I've seen a lot of people go down a bad path because of things like that and I don't wish that on you, you seem like a genuinely kind person.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/31/2017
Seriously, this is amazing
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 16 . 3/6/2017
you are evil for hurting wally TTTT but the story is good now i shall get jason todd and we shall gun down the baddys Evil powerful or not he going bye bye... glares... no one hurts the bats and the flashboy on my watch ...batglare...
Lykos chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Did you bade the scene with Bruce and Richard on Beauty and the Beast? I was in a play of that a few years ago, and that's exactly what it sounds like.
Turtles18 chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
This chapter made me, cry, good story