Reviews for Of Masters And Students
Mashrose chapter 32 . 8/4
Your ending didn't really end things.
Mashrose chapter 26 . 8/4
God, I hate Wonder Woman.
Mashrose chapter 18 . 8/3
Why did it have to be Wally!? Like anyone else would have been better! (Except Robin.)
Extraterrestrial chapter 32 . 8/2
This was an excellent story, and thank you do much for writing it. In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck with everything you are going through and have give through. Stay strong.

I really loved the dynamic between Batman and Dick. Dick needed Bruce, but alternate universe Batman could not attend to open up at all, after he had spent so long closing himself off.
Dick grayson's ass chapter 22 . 6/26
I'm so so sorry for your loss
Mashpotatoe Queen chapter 32 . 4/17
Oh my goooooooooshhhhh-

This was so amazing and entirely not what I was expecting AT ALL. I just, I loved it SO FREAKIN MUCH, but at the same time my heart kind of hurts too? Like. This was such a beautiful story but I just can't get over how much my expectations differed from the reality! Like this story was DEEP and it really explored what it meant to be a hero, a child hero, and it had a realistic ending where everything wasn't just magically okay but it still left you with hope that it could BE okay in the future and-

I dunno, man, I was just lookin for a dimensional fic for the heck of it and this just BLEW MY MIND.

So yeah, really brilliant idea, really brilliant writing, really brilliant characterization- especially given that you had like, a double whammy of the same character for a lot of them and still managed to make them unique and wonderful- and just a really brilliant story in general. Just- it's all bloody brilliant. You did AMAZING, and thank you so much for taking the time to finish the story instead of leaving my heart broken and wondering.

Keep up the amazing work, my friend! :) Thanks for writing this lovely, lovely fic!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 32 . 4/16
You only used one sentence to explain Superboy, yet everyone understood exactly what it meant and everything behind it, and I think that's beautiful.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 22 . 4/16
Oh my god. I know I'm late, but I'm so so sorry for your loss. I'm lucky enough to have never had to go through the pain of losing a loved one, and I can't even imagine it. It has been a few years since it happened, and I hope that you are okay now and are dealing in a healthy way. I've seen a lot of people go down a bad path because of things like that and I don't wish that on you, you seem like a genuinely kind person.
Seriously, this is amazing
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 16 . 3/6
you are evil for hurting wally TTTT but the story is good now i shall get jason todd and we shall gun down the baddys Evil powerful or not he going bye bye... glares... no one hurts the bats and the flashboy on my watch ...batglare...
XD LOVE THE STORY!
Lykos chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Did you bade the scene with Bruce and Richard on Beauty and the Beast? I was in a play of that a few years ago, and that's exactly what it sounds like.
Turtles18 chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
This chapter made me, cry, good story
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2016
Oh no, I can only immargine how you are feeling and I am really not good with words, but whenever you feel down, remember, there are so many people carring for you and they are propably feeling the same way. You are not alone.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
Dear, noone should be going through thinks like this. I hope your friend is already getting (gotten?) better.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2016
Have you seen the Doctor Strange movie? (the animated not the real life (I have no idea what last one is about)) It has a familiar yet different plotleading -u-