Reviews for Of Masters And Students
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 16 . 3/6
you are evil for hurting wally TTTT but the story is good now i shall get jason todd and we shall gun down the baddys Evil powerful or not he going bye bye... glares... no one hurts the bats and the flashboy on my watch ...batglare...
XD LOVE THE STORY!
Lykos chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
Did you bade the scene with Bruce and Richard on Beauty and the Beast? I was in a play of that a few years ago, and that's exactly what it sounds like.
Turtles18 chapter 14 . 11/20/2016
This chapter made me, cry, good story
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2016
Oh no, I can only immargine how you are feeling and I am really not good with words, but whenever you feel down, remember, there are so many people carring for you and they are propably feeling the same way. You are not alone.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
Dear, noone should be going through thinks like this. I hope your friend is already getting (gotten?) better.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2016
Have you seen the Doctor Strange movie? (the animated not the real life (I have no idea what last one is about)) It has a familiar yet different plotleading -u-
Guest chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
Somehow they keep saying things about beeing a special degree of real
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
Nooo! Wally!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2016
Just having some conspiracy theories on how this will continue;-)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
Aww such raw emotions. They interact so strong, this is how a story should be
Lilyzinha chapter 30 . 10/29/2016
Cookies for me since i know this is Jason Todd, Robin II and Red Hood, this is the beginning of Red Hood and the Outlaws, Oliver is such a bastard
Guest chapter 32 . 9/15/2016
This story was great!
HeartofIron13 chapter 32 . 8/25/2016
This book was amazing, don't let any one tell you otherwise. Point made? Point made.
HeartofIron13 chapter 22 . 8/25/2016
I am practically crying right now. :' (
EscrimaNightwing chapter 32 . 8/25/2016
I love this story! And I love your writing style! I am sorry about your hardships, my girlfriend has died of a seizure too, but I found you and your story inspiring. Have a great life!