Reviews for Naruto the Arcane warrior
Slices chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Me likes, :P anyway its good so far, though I don't usually read stories that are only 2 chapters long, I made an exception this time and it was worth it. I look forward to your next update.

Slices out
animeman12 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
well... that was kinda sudden
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
darkassassin619 chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
Looks interesting I just wonder if this will be a harem fic with just those three girls or will you add more later on which will be great in my opinion :) well I hope you update soon please and let me know if you will add mote to the harem.
Dracowoman chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
good job, update soon please.

4.5/5
legacy of the demented chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
great
edward kizaru chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
it seems an interesting idea but the truth still has not changed much compared to the original story plus the fact that the clones did not work (and that is very strange dfinitivamente) I recommend you do just that Naruto is taken seriously and if their formation does not help kakashi hokage will definitely

expected to continue
goldinman chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
i like the idea and it was well written and i cant wait to see more
The-lazy-bum chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
O.O

uh-oh, somebody took over Naruto! Good start, but it could use a bit more detail, but up to you.
animeman12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
interesting... can't wait for more
Hyacynthianna chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
UPDATE!
True Assassins chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
awesome start for this story can't wait to see what happens next keep up the good work also will this have a different summon for Naruto other than toads I am hoping you do something other than toads if not oh well its still a good story keep up the great work ja for now
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
ebm6969 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Bwahaha! Even though the chapter was short the last part of the chapter was hiarious! I can only imagine the look on their faces when Naruto's clones didn't appear. It was so anti-climatic. Also good job with the ending it made we want to stick around for more.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2