Reviews for Nelo
Satanic Park Of Madness chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Well... ... as much as I do love to see more authors try out crossovers with Devil May Cry that don't exactly occur that frequently and without any pairings,this is not one I feel that I can praise too highly compared to much better ones. I'm sorry (regardless if it is request fic or not or a giftfic for someone else.). I hate to say it but I must be honest. This fanfic is too short and boring.

All I can gather from this is it is suppose to explain how Nero came to Japan to join Dante in assisting him wit the events of Nocturne. I generally dislike short one shots especially ones that hold a lot of potential. I haven't read the novel and I can't find it so maybe I am indeed missing something, but I feel as though the other SMT/SMC crossovers here were written more diligently.

I do fully agree with you with the preference of Nocturne over the Persona series. Don't get me wrong; I don't hate that particular series. It's just that I want to be able to control the angels and demons in my party and have them fight alongside me like Pokemon,which ironically I am sure you are well ware of preceded said series.

I do hope that someday you come back to this and cross these two series again in the future considering you do have three other fanfics in this same section. Two that I liked since one of them deals with someone I don't enjoy.
Snookens5 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I get where your getting at but I'm kinda confused lol
RazR chapter 1 . 1/21/2012