Reviews for Something, Anything
Conrii chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Very passionate
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
... I'm not supposed to be reading fanfiction because I have an exam tomorrow and I should be studying, but I couldn't help it and I DON'T REGRET IT 3333!
asdksajdlsakjdklasjdkl it was so good! Glen's such a romantic, awwwww I just wanna hug him, he's a baby!
And Jack... ah, Jack. He'll never change XDDD They were so IC, and I love this pairing so much, sdlkadkjadlkj this was AMAZING!
(and the piano... OH GOD. I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AT A PIANO NORMALLY AGAIN XDD BUT IT WAS SO COOL!)
I wanna have teachers like them :(
salkjdaslkdjaksldja anyway, perfect smut, and so sweet also, just the right amount of both things 3333 I loved it so so much! :D
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love this fic, so romantic. You did a great job :D
Stranger chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Great job! A fantastic work of art with words that describe this pairing and their very essence so accurately :D
applepie1989 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Beautifully written and the love making scene is pure warmness and love between the duo. XD I do hope the mangaka will show us Glen/Oswald's POV in the manga, to know how he felt throughout the entire time. Of Lacie, of Jack and his role as Glen Baskerville.

Do write more of the duo :) and can't wait to see more of your stories
crobhdearg chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awwwwww! I love it! The emotions brought big smiles to my face, Glen and Jack are adorable. I love the music theme to Glen's emotions towards Jack. His muse. *Dreamy sigh* You must write more! I going to look you up on DA. I f anymore story are gonna start popping up about these two, i'm gonna have to add you to my author alert list. I love your writing style.
NeonSyzygy chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow, that was really really good. While I generally prefer Jack/Lacie, this fic was really well written. P I'm going to go and read some of your other stories now, haha. Thanks!
Heartlesr chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
So I was just stalking-I mean randomly just checking your profile page...and I couldn't believe you actually put your delightful one-shot of Glen/Jack here~~

Jack was his best friend, his lover, his opposite. It only followed that he would want to become one with Jack Vessalius. But the only thing holding him back was the doubt that Jack didn't see their relationship like that. Glen's desires were too deep, his need too high, his love too vast for this wonderful man...

A love like that would just smother Jack, wouldn't it?

. and sentence.

YES YES THEY ARE IN CHARACTER HOW DARE YOU INSULT YOURSELF BY SAYING THEY ARE NOT *glares*

Thank you for putting this up here and let me just say again it is so amazing~~