Reviews for The Peesh Whisperer Strikes Back
Daphne5000 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wait … why is she with Paul again? This scene with Jared is so hot! In most stories an author may play out the different possibilities in her head, but the readers only get to read the one possibility the author ultimately decides on. I think it's awesome that in the case of "The Wrong Wolf," we get to read these different possibilities in fully fleshed-out form. I love the outtakes!
jacobsgirl007 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh still team Paul, but like I said before, dirty talking Jared is definitely becoming my secret addiction, great outtake,
teamjacob2012 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
MY GWARD JARAD IS DEFI A WILF
rosamondrose chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
wow - i'm still team Paul - but Jared was super sexy.
moani-sama chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow... Jared really is a vagina whisperer! Damn! Haha:) when are we gonna see some Jared/Maggie stuff? Or are you planning any outtakes of them?
EmbryCrumbleCakes chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
hotdamn! Just decided to check out some of your WW outtakes and wooahh. I am totally likin me some Jared! Granted, I'm definitely still for Kim/Paul, but this was some sexy fun ;)
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
woah this one is a winner! i have always wanted for them to have a go hehehehe this is so damn good! jared suffered in the orignal chapter but this one, he more than won hehehehe so love it!
LeahLUVER chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Damn Jared... I think I just developed a crush on him. Jerk... I was so in Love with Paul! Damn Jared! Your an amazing writer!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Freakin awesome! Best outtake yet!
Aigoo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wow ! ;D
Wolfasaurus chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Yay for the peesh whisperer! After reading this, I was all like 'fuck team Paul, I want me some dirty talking Jareds, woman!

I know I've said this before but you, dear friend, are absolutely amazing at writing lemons...incredibly hot ones at that! I loved jared's foul mouth and I seriously am in need of a cold shower.. Screw that, bring on the cryogenics cause it is freaking HOT! I loved it when you write that even a saint would bend Kim over and do her ! That's soo funny! I loved this... And I swear I haven't read anything quite like your story or your lemons.. You're a real gem :)
goose14226 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Seriously wow! This should hasn't been the ch not the outtake! It would have been so much crazier when kim imprinted on paul! This was so freaking hot! And where in my fiancé not here damn it! It was so good I stayed up til 3 reading it after a metal concert but its well worth it! Now I need to sleep and dream of sexy indian men! But I'm still team paul!

Sarah
scigeekgirl chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
So I very much enjoyed this outtake... but I must say, I'm glad it wasn't in the actual story! I'm totally on team Paul and love the 2 of them together :)
guacama chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this is exactly how i hoped it'd be in wrong wolf. c'est la vie. you went soft on me in wrong wolf, but ponied up the goods here. that kimmie can ride cowgirl at this rodeo any time she wants.

i knew jarhead wasn't just the bland white bread native hunk you'd tried to pass him off as, he set that trap beautifully, "oh, i'm a werewolf who's burning up, i'll have to sleep half naked on your couch until you wake up in heat while you're estranged boyfriend is out of town which i happen to know all about because i share mindlink with him and all our pack buddies." was he even asleep as sexy clean kim approached with throbbing crotch hoping for release? diabolical whisperer.

really hot chapter once again, i don't know anything about cold showers, that's just not gonna cut it. i'm likely gonna need something a little more hands on, thanks a lot.
Miami12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Holy! Girlfriend, I don't know where you get your inspiration for these chapters, but dam! This was melt the computer screen hot. I loved the "blow by blow" discripton of Kim doing Jared. While I am still a team Paul, Jared is running a close second on this one...yeah.