Reviews for IS Naruto's Freedom
arckane chapter 1 . 2/21
Damn why did you make naruto lose when ichikas knocked out his instructor with a basic ass is is naruto weaker than ichikas or something
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 1/28
Isnt Maya a teacher? teacher student relationship isnt alright is it?
BlackWingedGuest chapter 16 . 1/13
I am rather disappointed I did not find your story sooner. I enjoyed reading it and while it is sad that the story will be discontinued I hold on to the hope that you will write more stories as entertaining as this. Thanks for writing this story
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
Stupid question when nqruto dies all your reader will go kapput because the reason they read this because of naruto
Shadowknightreaper chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Great stosy keep the good work.
rainermoreno chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Hope you keep it up great book, no matter what the flamers say. Hope you update the other one to, but no pressure. Take your time man, on chapter at a time.
Yifto chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
Thank you for writing this AN to update us. A lot of times authors just abruptly discontinue their story's and leave me getting progressively more annoyed/dissapointed or outright forgetting about story's that havent been updated in a couple of years. I eagerly await the continuation of your other stories and shall go re-read them to get back into it.

Cordially,
Yifto

P.S.
Whenever I write reviews, without realising it, I always end up penning a letter to the author instead of a comment on the story so it ways feels weird ending it abruptly.
Avalanche-dragoon chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
Its okay happy you still write
One story out of many is a smallmprice to see you keep on working
grimreaper40045 chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
lucky naruto
grimreaper40045 chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
nice chapter
guest chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
Plz continue the story infinite stratos season 2 is out!
Gundam Meister Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
if u decide 2 make a new version; make him build wing zero
ChaosRune chapter 8 . 9/26/2016
So far Naruto has been useless in the fights, is there a point in having him here if Ichika is still the one saving the day?