Reviews for IS Naruto's Freedom
SoaringEagle13 chapter 4 . 19h ago
I think you should fix the issue of a certain British girl's name. It's Cecilia not Celica.
Rebmul chapter 16 . 21h ago
bloody hell yeah I guess I can wait 2 years this is a pretty damn good story
Hakkyou30 chapter 5 . 4/8
it should be: chifuyu hime and tabane hime:-D!
KalmTsuske chapter 16 . 3/12
I really liked the way the story was developing, but I understand why you won't be updating. I have a few friends that got back from their mission as well, and I wish you the best in your time way from home!
kooloowarrior chapter 2 . 3/10
Well I'll agree with Tatenashi Laura and Charl. I find those would be the girls who get along with Naruto the best. We've already met with Tatenashi and Naruto seemed to take an interest in Laura because it sounds like how his mom and dad were, then Who doesn't like Charl? Plus naruto has experience in his own real thanks to Haku so why not?
mrstardust89 chapter 16 . 3/2
hope it goes well and I look forward to the next chapter.
Googlemo chapter 2 . 1/12
...One word - BAD. And thats pretty much it. Everything about this story mediocre at best. Writing style is bad(Naruto fell, his right hand fell on her right boob, he squeezed her right boob with his right hand - I know thats a bit of exaggeration, but author is THAT BAD). And harem flags right away WITHOUT ANY EFFORT are just pathetic. All interaction were poorly done...
Everything in this story is bad, I can't mention even one good thing. Also this is NOT A CROSSOVER! This is a facking IS fanfic with OC named Naruto!
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 16 . 1/6
Do missions not have computers? Weird. Anyways go with God!
am not sure when you'll get this but being a missionary is good work do your best and I am excited to see what you write when you get back safe journey's
Karlsson chapter 16 . 1/5
Its been a great time having you here writing for us! We've been loving to read them just as much as you loved to write them!

I know this is a long shot but will you continue whennyou get back?

Have a good life, cya. :)
lokey478 chapter 16 . 1/5
Good luck where ever you go man!
cj1of4 chapter 16 . 1/5
It is sad to hear the story will be on hold or dropped, but I'm glad to hear the reasons for it. I all honesty I didn't think you were that young due to how well this is written. From an RM at BYU I wish you luck in your service!
Master Of Stick Figures chapter 16 . 1/5
I wanted to see an update... but not like this...

Anyways, best of luck on your mission. May you go with God.
Blackholelord chapter 16 . 1/5
Well the missionary bit, well good luck with it.
Rales Mckoy chapter 16 . 1/5
It'll be sad not to see an update but its understandable. I wish you the best as a missionary and hope you do alot of good.