Reviews for A Bounty For A Witch's Heart
meva desa chapter 25 . 6/12
It's been awhile but this is a story that i always remember every now and then and wish to read more of. I hope that you will finish it one day as it is quite amazing :)
It's been such a long time since your last update. Hope all is well with you!
d'evilregal chapter 25 . 3/10
OMG omg u need you to update soon I love this fic
Happy new year! Still hoping for this story to be finished... no pressure just i reallly love this story.
kpop1392as chapter 25 . 11/19/2015
This has been an amazing story to read and an amazing journey to fall into and experience. I love how the story was set, the use and portrayal and continuity of the characters, the slow burn SQ, the feels and support of family and friendship, and the witty banters. I look forward to reading more. You are a very creative and talented writer, and I hope you are doing well.
kpop1392as chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
I love the slow burn SQ, and I like how Regina still struggles to open herself up. I also love how even knowing about the prophecy, Regina wants Emma to earn that right.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2015
You have no idea how excited I am to see that you are working on an update for this. Gosh. I LOVE your story, then when I read it and still love it so much now. Absolutely looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Lulugurrl chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
My heart is breaking now that I realize this story probably wont be finished :( for what is worth, its amazingly incredible. Very well written, very believable, and I like the AU twist in it. I do hope someday youll decide to finish it
Guest chapter 25 . 9/23/2015
I miss this story very much. Fingers crossed in hope you will come back to it soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/5/2015
Please update I really love the story and would like to know the ending
Guest chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
I still checking back now and then in the hopes that you will update soon... this is such a wonderful story, so I do hope you will update soon...
Guest chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
I know it has been a year since the last update, but I still keep hope that you will come back someday
Guest chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
This is such a marvelous story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/6/2015
I miss this story so much and just wanted you to know that I'm still eagerly waiting for your return... :)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
Wow. Are you 15? The dialogue is immature.