Reviews for A Bounty For A Witch's Heart
Fabulous4286 chapter 25 . 10h
Please update
AngelGem chapter 25 . 9/9
What a fantastically written story! The details, the emotion! Its brilliant. I do hope that you will be able to complete it some day! And when you do, ill be reading!
Kate13118 chapter 25 . 8/26
Enjoyed thank you
D chapter 25 . 6/15
Amazing story, the characters, the backgroud story and the emotions involved in each chapter the attention to details is amazing.

You are a gifted author. Thank you for sharing your work, this story made me enjoy my day.
Your AO3 fan chapter 25 . 5/24
I really love this story and I hope that one day you finish it, until then I wish you the best of luck, and thank you for sharing your work.
Drinker chapter 25 . 1/6
Love this story. Hope you can finish it one day!
TheSwedishMystery chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
This is awesome! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/5/2016
Love this story. I do hope you find time to finish it one day.
Ctrogan chapter 25 . 8/5/2016
Я надеюсь что вы вернетеськ этой истории
meva desa chapter 25 . 6/12/2016
It's been awhile but this is a story that i always remember every now and then and wish to read more of. I hope that you will finish it one day as it is quite amazing :)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
It's been such a long time since your last update. Hope all is well with you!
d'evilregal chapter 25 . 3/10/2016
OMG omg u need you to update soon I love this fic
Guest chapter 25 . 1/1/2016
Happy new year! Still hoping for this story to be finished... no pressure just i reallly love this story.
kpop1392as chapter 25 . 11/19/2015
This has been an amazing story to read and an amazing journey to fall into and experience. I love how the story was set, the use and portrayal and continuity of the characters, the slow burn SQ, the feels and support of family and friendship, and the witty banters. I look forward to reading more. You are a very creative and talented writer, and I hope you are doing well.
kpop1392as chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
I love the slow burn SQ, and I like how Regina still struggles to open herself up. I also love how even knowing about the prophecy, Regina wants Emma to earn that right.