Reviews for A Bounty For A Witch's Heart
I still checking back now and then in the hopes that you will update soon... this is such a wonderful story, so I do hope you will update soon...
I know it has been a year since the last update, but I still keep hope that you will come back someday
This is such a marvelous story! Please update soon!
I miss this story so much and just wanted you to know that I'm still eagerly waiting for your return... :)
Wow. Are you 15? The dialogue is immature.
c.miller1991 chapter 25 . 5/27
Awesome story so far!
rondaday1 chapter 25 . 5/22
Superbly written story and a awesome story . wish to read more
bridgetoterabea chapter 25 . 5/4
soooooo, will u come back to this story? pretty please with cherry and chocolate syrup on top?
luv this story so much it almost kills me to have discovered it just now :(
come back pleeeaaaaseeee
Hi, just wanted to ask if you still have the time to finish this fic? 'cause, your narrative and characters are amazing.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 25 . 4/3
so... it's been over a year I suppose. well, it's really a shame. this is a great story with so much potential. I don't regret going on this journey, not at all, although I have to admit that I am a little disappointed that this story has been abandoned.
however it still is a brilliant fic. I really enjoyed what you did with the characters and their backstories. maybe you'll continue eventually. trust me I know what it's like when RL gets in the way, so despite my disappointment, no judgement from me.
thank you for sharing. (also if you ever feel like continuing and need a beta, I'd be more than willing to help, jsk.)
Oh i keep checking your story in the hopes of seeing an update! It's so good i love it so much! Really really hope to read more of this soon, it's so good!
C shields chapter 25 . 2/7
Need more
C shields chapter 25 . 1/25
I luv it need more ch 26
Happy New Year! Hope you are well and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Hope you have a great year!
Guinevere L chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
Hope you'll update soon, this story is amazing!