Reviews for Battle over the Horizon
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
ash really needs to mature if he wants this to work.. i just hope there wont be TOO much trial and error. and make sure that his facility will be big enough to house all or at least most of his pokemon and that he seriously trains them. only downside with this, is that there has been only three chapters in almost a year. so i'm not waiting at the edge of my seat for the updates, but i might as well throw this in to favorites. it's not like i don't have few hundred other stories that updates more frequently
jeebbus ho118 chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I love the story. Really well written with just a few mistakes but who cares loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaiser Luigi chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Great chapter with setting upo Ash's team for his facility. Misty and May will be a great help for Ash. What happened with Dawn?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Another great chapter! Looking forward to more!
Pokedexter chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
nice i cant wait to see more twists you put into play
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Is Ash the last Brain or just before Brandon
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Aaaaaand you killed it for me.

Sorry, I just hate Misty.
Bard of Death chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Nice stuff...
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
this sounds like a really interesting story! please update soon!
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Good chapter, try not to have more than one person talking in the same paragraph, it's rather annoying and hard to keep track of the story.
Kaiser Luigi chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Yet another "Ash is a frontier brain" story. Just kidding. As another reviewer has said, there are other stories with this plot. A long one finished, some oneshots or drabbles and another one which is good but Ash is still in training or initation. Most are abilityshipping also. Your story has potential, it could become a very good story. It isn't rushed. The beginning is slow but solid.
I really, really want to see the meat of this story. I want to see Ash battling as a Frontier. As for pairings, Brock's statament means that we maybe wouldn't see Poke, Advance or Pearl. Maybe this will be Abilityshipping or a surprise. Wel, I will leave it to you since you are the autor.
One last point, Scott's coment in chapter 1 about Ash as the 7th Brain, was a mistake or some of the original brains retired like Spencer?
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
A very interesting start! Please keep up your excellent writing!
ralexis cor chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
continute this please and have ash and dawn become both frontier brains together and not juist ash but as a team and have him win some and lose some and have his first challange be paul and then gary and all of his old friends cheer him on
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Looks good so far, and I'd suggest Ash x Anabel for a Battle Frontier based story, if you still want a suggestion for the couple. And 7 Frontier Brains? I thought Ash would make 8!
Farla chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned or "Hello." he grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category. Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it." And the same punctuation and capitalization applies to thoughts.

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.

Stop going out of your way to avoid "said", it's usually the best option and certainly better than using "questioned" and things like that.