Reviews for Honesty
Geezworld234 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Awh wow this is fantastic! :) what a wonderful premise for a fan fic! I love how Hyacinth responds to Richards confession and is willing to change. I think you have added so much scope and depth to all ready well rounded characters. The scene with Rose in the kitchen was brilliant. I adore this fic! What a wonderful job you have done!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
About time Richard told her off, but i'm glad it all worked out.
Zachary McGinness chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
LOVE it! My fave was her confession that the Royal Doulton was fake! Lol!
Akela Victoire chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I hope you'll find the time and muse to continue this someday. It's a great idea!
crazychicalol chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I really want to read the rest.
tengland2 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Interesting conversation between Hyacinth and Rose. Just hope she doesn't pay Rose any mind.
tengland2 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Nicely done. Hyacinth with a beaker, thats certainly different. Emmett seemed a bit surprised at the polite invitation to coffee and the end results in the garden. Now to get H to actually say Bucket. :D
tengland2 chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Hope this will last, finally she's actually listening to someone, not just asking a question and not really paying attention to their answer.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Finally, Richard tells her off. Always have liked the show, kept waitng for Richard to do just what you've done.
Indigold10 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Ugh I'm sorry but I really don't like Rose! She's messing everything up :( But I enjoy this new plot development and I can't wait for the next update! Thank you for continuing this story!
elsiecarson chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I hope Hyacinth trusts Richard. I liked Hyacinth before Rose confused her. Good conflict though for the story. Richard just needs to reassure Hyacinth a little and everything will be fine. Rose seems perhaps a little too friendly towards Hyacinth at first considering they don't actually get along at all really before this.
elsiecarson chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
It's wonderful! I'm so glad you did a chapter with Elizabeth. It works very well. I can't wait to see what you do with Hyacinth and the family. I await the next chapter with baited breath. You capture the essence of them so well.
Indigold10 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Yay! I'm so glad that other people are seeing her change :) Maybe Elizabeth won't be afraid of Hyacinth now! Keep the updates coming please! I'm very intrigued by this story!
Indigold10 chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
awww super cute :) I'm very excited for you to move this from a one-shot to a chapter fic! I see some very cute couple moments ahead :D
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
I think Emmett is in for a surprise when he sees that Hyacinth has really changed. Elizabeth took it well with Hyacinth not being her usually self.