Reviews for Link and Navi's Good Bye
sonic99190 chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
very nice ending
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
I think I have a solution, but I don't know if it would work. Maybe if Link still has his Occaraina, he could find some sort of song that could set him back in time, just before his fairy said the things she had. He could then change it hopefully?
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Finally, I reached a chapter that hadn't been reviewed yet. What happens next? The great ent, I meqan Deku tree, is long dead now, so what can happen to change Navi's mind.
Its Me Fi chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Absolutely wonderfull! Great work reclaimer!
flavio-sexual chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
okay i think this is the end but i want to know one thing... does Link mean love as in " i love u so much that i want get married w/ u" ? or just I love u as a friend? if it is the end then love ending
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I liked this and will resad the rest of the chapters soon. Sorry I didn't before, but keep updating this.
darkskarmory chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I'm all choked up... Good writing. D
flavio-sexual chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
omyGod im crying again... y am i soooo emotional? beautiful... *sniff* i need a tissue now...
flavio-sexual chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
im crying! i used to think that navi was annoying but now im crying! poor link!
Lord of Metaphorical Apples chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was rather unsurprising... Using cliched lines is not good writing, nor is abuse of the return key in what is definitely not a poem. Having played the games, I like a fic that uses the characters in clever and interesting ways. I know this is only a short entry, but even so the characters are rather flat and uninteresting... Just thought you ought to know...
iSoul2099 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I like it! I never knew Link could be harsh like that, but who wouldn't after hearing something like that. Keep going! I hope more gets added, can't wait to see the end!
Lady Jamboreemon chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
What happens next; I'd like to know. Will they meet again?